This is all about the pitchers of the trainz or anlything elce you can think of

Wow this is getting twisted... I just asked what he was talking about... Not making fun of him and no one really is so yea...

It just shows how shallow some people can be. The OP just thought he was doing something of interest then gets jumped on by the spelling police. Why did they not have anything constructive to say. Did they not think that the OP may of had learning difficulties. NO Because they are to quick to find a fault with his problem. OK some mentioned the spell checker, but to ram it down his throat was over the top. I think they should take a long look in the mirror and think of what they have done.
It's posts like this that make me ashamed to be part of these forums.
I wish the OP all the best of luck in what ever he tries to do.

Hmm... I guess I can post some pictures now.

trainz-20110430-1044129-1.jpg

If I'm honest, proper spelling makes a hell of a difference with your appearance also. You'd never believe how professionally and seriously taken your words will get if you use proper grammar and spelling. If you have some problems, that's okay, but hey, you can see that no one took this seriously because it wasn't spelled correctly. Usually, I'm a grammar Nazi, but it got emotional, so I feel very bad about all that has happened. So, here's a video that might make someone laugh about the hard-core grammar people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM&NR=1

No sure on how the OP is feeling right now, but best of luck. Try to cheer up, eh? I'm sure no one here really meant any sort of "bullying". ;)

With Retro00064, I didn't even know this topic was even on the forums anymore.

Cheers,
Joshua

I like how I was made fun of just because I have bad spelling witch is not because speak in different language but I HAVE A LEARNING CONDITION. All that was trying to do was create some stuff for trainz but you had to make fun and now I have destroyed all projects’ that was working on.
Thank you to all friends who helped me let me now.
Let me now will check this again on 6/18/2011 for the final time. Send me a mesage.
So Good bye Jake Heide

Don't feel bad I can't spell the best either. Well I am sorry that you would cancel all your projects I think you should make then. Like I said before why has this world got jerks everywhere its so sad:(.

It just shows how shallow some people can be. The OP just thought he was doing something of interest then gets jumped on by the spelling police. Why did they not have anything constructive to say. Did they not think that the OP may of had learning difficulties. NO Because they are to quick to find a fault with his problem. OK some mentioned the spell checker, but to ram it down his throat was over the top. I think they should take a long look in the mirror and think of what they have done.
It's posts like this that make me ashamed to be part of these forums.
I wish the OP all the best of luck in what ever he tries to do.
Alright bud if you are talking about me I said nothing in anyway critical. I asked him what he was talking about and said he was not good with the english language because his location isn't clear. You are right though in the aspect of some people being harsh, but the kid flipped out for no reason. How were we supposed to know of his condition? Take it as it may seem, but they are not ramming it down his throat two people mentioned it.

Alright bud if you are talking about me I said nothing in anyway critical. I asked him what he was talking about and said he was not good with the english language because his location isn't clear. You are right though in the aspect of some people being harsh, but the kid flipped out for no reason. How were we supposed to know of his condition? Take it as it may seem, but they are not ramming it down his throat two people mentioned it.
This was not aimed at you at all. What I was trying to get across is the fact that several threads which have been started in the past and present seem to draw out the forum police who criticise the nature of thread's and the grammar. Some even have a go because they try to do something different. It costs nothing to be polite and courteous.

Yes we al need Plasser, Cranes, and the likes, which are somewhere on European sites ?

Don't let cascaderailroad bother you Jacob. He's our wise guy. You'll like him once you get to know him (electronically communicate with him without seeing him or having any physical contact with him what-so-ever:hehe: .)

And if it makes you feel any better I am a dyslexic so I have to write these in Word before I post them so they are spelt right.

Fred

I don't remember making any (purposeful) derogatory remarks toward him ... I like to have fun ... I make typo mistakes too ... notice my "al" which should have been "all".

My SpeelChucker iz defianltly busted ... that's why I gotz no squiggly lines under my print.

If I have ever offended anyone (I am sure that I have):hehe:, I apologize to all of them.

Retro... one thing I've gotten used to in this world... assume nothing!!

Before I responded I viewed the poster's history of the "Hevy equment" of posting what should be in TS2010, which the poster doesn't even have registered (??).

On top of "why start a new thread?" about the same topic... I have this thing for commencing something in the Screenshots forum, and not actually posting one. It's bad form. You'll find a lot of members share this opinion.

I'll be first with a pitcher then...

7124441hvpeqilw.jpg

hehe very nice screen shot, Considering im from Philadelphia and a Phillies Fan :D :D

512-td3a.jpg
Manufacturer:J.I. Case
Factory:Racine, Wisconsin, USA
Total built:7,561
J.I. Case 1070 Engine:

J.I. Case 6-cyl diesel Capacity:

Fuel:50 gal [189.3 L]
3-Point Hitch:

Rear Type:II
Power Take-off (PTO):

Rear PTO:independent

J.I. Case 1070 Power:

Drawbar (claimed):85 hp [63.4 kW]
PTO (claimed):101 hp [75.3 kW]
Drawbar (tested):90.99 hp [67.9 kW]
PTO (tested):108.10 hp [80.6 kW]
Mechanical:

Chassis:4x2 2WD
Steering:hydrostatic power or power shift same thing
Brakes:differential hydraulic dry disc
Cab:Cab optional

Weight:10,310 lbs [4676 kg]
Front tire:10.00-16
Rear tire:18.4-34

this is my plan for a Case 1070 tractor when get time and or fell like.This is why these are my favrote tractor MADE in the U.S.A JAKE HEIDE

Last edited:
Pretty nice tractor. Never drove one but I'd like to try some day. Hey, I know a sim Auran needs to put out:

TRACTOR SIMULATOR! :p

Tell you this they are a power shift tractor so that means you push the shifter forwords and will shift inot higher gear. they are a very easy tractor to run and or mantain been runing them as long as i can rember love the old case

what is the best 3d modling creater? for trainz

Jake Heide

Last edited:
Opinions will vary. 3dsmax if you can afford it. GMax or Blender if not, as they are free. I learned/am learning Blender 2.57. More people around here know GMax and, therefore, can help, but a lot know Blender as well and Blender is still being supported.

Opinions will vary. 3dsmax if you can afford it. GMax or Blender if not, as they are free. I learned/am learning Blender 2.57. More people around here know GMax and, therefore, can help, but a lot know Blender as well and Blender is still being supported.

not anly over the internet? insted of instaling it?

I'm not sure what you mean, but you can download either GMax or Blender and install it. It apparently requires an internet connection for "product activation" (copy protection) purposes, at least after installation. GMax requires you to register online in order to get a key to use the program. Blender doesn't require any internet connection.

Back