The best routes to download from the DLS

Hi guys,

Merry Christmas,

Can you please suggest the best routes to download like, "A moment in time (uk route" and "UMR2020"

Regards

Harry

Are you after UK routes?

Middleton canal is interesting operationally.

There is a new Norfolk layout due Real Soon Now.

What sort of time period are you after?

Cheerio John

You may want to specify if you like Model train layouts or full-size, what countries and what time periods you are most interested in. There is definitely something for everyone!

Try UMR2022. Large route and really nice. Lots to do. Lots of industries and around 45 passenger stations. It is 240 miles long. And there are sideway places to go to. RJArtim

Last edited:
Thank you guys,

So to answer the questions, diesel powered trains, full-size, any countries.

How do I find the author in the DLS?

Regards

Harry

I am getting sick, coughing and spitting up flem. Not fun.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Without hijacking the thread, i wondered what was the largest mountain route that's most up to date. Era doesn't matter to me, But not model railroads. I am waiting on a future mountain route that's at least 200-500 miles long with deep canyons, and a lot of track close to ledges. At least that's my dream route in the U.S.

Nugget2225, If you can afford payware, check out the Canadian Rocky Mountain series of routes, and Tume's Avery to Drexel route for lots of tunnels and trestles.

Just uploaded a couple days ago "maxwerks" new/combined route "Central Valley Branch + STE" and also check out "Clovis to Lubbock" from a few years ago. For fun compare "Clovis to Lubbock" with the same locations in Google street view. Amazingly authentic!

I would like to say thank you as well, i have all the paid routes, I am downloading all the suggestions from the download station. So far the Port Tillamook RR is amazing. Of course i am updating the textures to pbr to my liking. Happy Holidays, Brett

Back