The Alabama & Southeastern RR WIP Thread (Large Screenies)

Just finished the first SD39A-1 slug master. Here's A&SE 105 posing outside the Nestle Plant with its slug 1201.
666421ab7be483a4556d6279b28b37b4.jpg

Thanks! Still working on the deps for the Alabama Division, otherwise it probably'd look better. The deps are why I'm working away at the GSHL. Btw, you should have a om in your inbox.

Wow....that's a lot better trackwork on the High Line than I could've done! Can't wait to start scenery! You also signaling the line or is that my job...

No, trust me no communications issues, but every time I tell him that you're doing the GSHL he gets kinda pissy and starts talking in all caps. He isn't happy at all with the idea at all.

Ah....ok.... Don't worry Conrailfan, I'll do good work and I wont let you guys down. Ever. You don't like something, feel free to change it when I send you the CDP. Just be sure that I'm told.

I told him I'd let him look over it if it'd make him feel better. Right now I'm considering another move but I'm waiting on a text to see what he thinks of it.

Conrailfan was bent over bout you doing the line, so I asked him if he wanted to do a route building contest on the GSHL, the TNSR crew judges, and whoever gets the most votes gets the route released. He said, "HELL TO THE NO WITH THE CONTEST." and went with the revise option. He still doesn't seem to happy if you ask me. I need to get back on the track laying. Just layed a 3223 ft bridge over a tributary (or whatever the heck you call it) earlier today, Mobile is done give or take, just needs industries and spurs. I'm moving on to the 21 mile line to Jackson, Al, right now, then after that the 24 miles of track to Tallahassee at the end of the line.

Back