Team Speak Server for Trainzers

sgtredd

Just a thought, I was curious if some in the Trainz Community would be interested in a Team Speak server for Trainz users. I don't think Trainz will run in a window with TS Cliant running, but a bunch of people could still get togather and have live real time voice communications to discuss stuff. If there is any interest in this I may put up a server on a Saturday and announce were and when here. So, just post here and let me know. I can set up several different channels for various topics. If there is enough interest I'll fire up a server and give it a try.
icon6.gif

OK, 43 views and not a single word? Tell me why this is such a bad idea, I have run TS servers in the Flight Simulation community for years. I'm not , talking about multi-player trainz, I know we can't do that(yet). I'm talking about a real time voice forum, pro-moderated and free...:confused:

http://www.goteamspeak.com/

I run TeamSpeak open to the Noble Warriors (BF2142 Clan) server all the time, even when running TRS. Shouldn't be a problem if you set one up for TRS.

Cheers,
John

Good thread Ron, I've been there a few times...the IRC chat cliant dosen't work very well on my computer. But, your correct, a TeamSpeak server would be redundant. I'll abandon this idea.

Hi sgtredd.
Why would a teamspeak server be redundant ??? It would be nice to be able to talk to people for a change ! In regards to IRC: Some of us aren't that fast on a keyboard. When i finally 'get an answer' down, the discussion had moved to a new subject a long time ago !:hehe:
(I use the SFP system on my keyboard : Search....Find...Press !!)
That's why i don't use IRC anymore.

Please, don't give up the idea yet. Put me down for a YES vote.

Al from Denmark.

Back