TC3 screenshotz.....

Thank's Ex-railwayman,those are great shots,I'm now looking forward to making a purchase of what looks like a stunning route,well worth the money for the length of the route.A few thing's Ive noticed or could be my eyesight on the way out.The semaphores signal lamp discs seem not so so bright,which looks better IMO,the default Auran red looked a little to bright and over saturated.

Can I see fishplates on those rails in S301 screenshots(very nice btw),2nd last shot?Nice little touch.

Thank's again for the quick response,one of my favourite threads now:)

Daz

Great shots ex - railwayman and I see you beat me to it reopening the Eden Valley line at Appleby! The forgotten station is Kirkby Stephen West, so called to distinguish it from the large NER station at Kirkby Stephen (East).My PC is now set to 1280 x 1024 Res and Anti Aliasing Application Controlled.Ignore the FPS - I am tinkering with the settings.A 9F heads south over Ribblehead viaduct in shocking weather...:(
9fribbleheadnk5.jpg

I am really pleased to see such great shots of the S&C. keep them coming. A nice touch to put the Condor headcode on those Metro-Vick diesels, Lewisner!

I have seen quite a few comments on the excessive number of passengers at the stations. You can change them for each of your sessions in Surveyor on a platform by platform basis. However as there are 20 stations and over 50 platforms it will be time consuming.

The built in sessions had the station platforms set up for low passenger numbers so a quicker way to achieve the same result would be to open a built in session and save it under a new name. You can then replace the consists, rules and driver commands with your own.

AndrewH, the Co-Bos are by kemplen and this variety has the Condor board by default.Of course the Condor actually ran at night but its only a simulator and they look so good! Maybe we will see the real thing back on the main line one day....:mop:

Some pics of VR K103 on a goods service...

K103-bridge.jpg

Sorry, forgot the name of the station... Anyways, the crew discovered that the water crane was out of order...

Now, I wonder what I'll do tomorrow... :p

Zec

Some great pics Zec, particularly this one, it sums up the area very well. I hope you can take some more screenies for us. Tomorrow maybe ??? :hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman

Very possible :)

I'm going to try out making an Espec tonight (AU time). If it works, I'll see if I can get my baldwin 2-8-0 working (has non working chain couplers, a little more realistic :) ). :)

Zec

Very nice images !!!!

But, where is the difference between them and Trainz 2004/2006 images?

(probably this queston should be posted elsewhere ...:confused: )

Well, mostly the changes can't truly be seen in screenshots...

The content is new. There is a new style of signalling. But these are mostly code... New smoke effects can be shown off (damn they're nice!) but a video would do them more justice...

There are more. But basically the screenshots really show off the content more than anything :)

Zec

The difference is that the entire route (Settle and Carlisle) , 90% of the Content and most of the Locos you see in these screenies wasn't available in TRS2004/2006 so you couldn't do them with those versions..:p...P.S if you mean the quality of the images probably no difference since that depends on the power of your PC.

One of my first projects in Surveyor has been to rebuild the ex NER station at Appleby East into a more realistic form.Here a Metrovick Co-Bo heads south to Warcop with vans for the Army base..:cool:
coboapplebyeasttw2.jpg

And a Class 24 heads north with a train of Limestone from the quarry at Kirkby Stephen East to Kilmarnock...;)
24applebyeastqt6.jpg

You've done a grand job with Appleby East Station lewisner, very nice indeed young sir.....
May I ask a silly question though, why is your train running south on the up main?? :hehe:

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
Cheers ex - railwayman, like most Stockton And Darlington Railway stations Appleby East was arranged as a single platform and if trains needed to pass they did so on the double track between Appleby East and Appleby Junction signalboxes...:p :p :p

Back