Before you post a thread - READ THIS (Things to avoid doing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points taken. Perhaps I was not thinking straight at the point of creating this thread. I think the reason originally is because I was getting annoyed at some of the posters, and wanted to do something about it.

Shane

It's nice to see others who want to make the Trainz Forum a better place. The post reporting system works very well, but please remember all that we can't be here 24 hours a day. We are regular Trainzers like everyone else here, but please understand we have to make a judgment call on the reported posts. I can assure you that we always do our jobs on the side of what's better for the Trainz Community.

Cheers and thank you all. :)

AJ

Thankyou for your response AJ - nice to see you.

From memory, I think most of the posts that actually cause issues are ones that are not actually covered by the CoC (things like unregistered users and shouting).

Either way, it looks like I'm not going to have much luck in changing things, even though I still think some things need to change.

I will agree that you as well as the other moderators do a great job in moderating these forums, as I'm sure it's a tricky job at the best of times.

Shane

P.S. If N3V need any more moderators, I'm willing to have a go, as I'm familliar with the CoC and what would consitute a violation.

Similar to JointedRail, if we want you, we shall find you.

I think it's time to put this one to bed.

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back