Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

I think the caboose is Ben Dorsey's. At the very least, he has similar ones on the DLS.
Here's a few shots on the Great Northern Pacific-an intensely detailed S scale model railroad seen in the February 1985 issue of Model Railroader.
trainboi1_20130717_0005_by_trainboi-d6dtbib.jpg

trainboi1_20130717_0008_by_trainboi-d6dtcmz.jpg

trainboi1_20130717_0012_by_trainboi-d6dtcxx.jpg

trainboi1_20130717_0020_by_trainboi-d6dtd9f.jpg

trainboi1_20130717_0037_by_trainboi-d6dtdll.jpg

Now that looks awesome! Is it gonna be on the DLS for TS2009 SP1? I HOPE SO!

"...Critical hit to the nads!" -Yosuke Hanamura, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
"HA-HA! YOU GOT RE-JECT-ED!"-Genis Sage, Tales of Symphonia
"BRING ME THAT IMBECILE FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!!" -Downfall Parodies Hitler

Thats not US Bob! Thats our very own Victorian Railways H class! Looks meaty enough to be from the 'muricas though :hehe:

cmoehrle: The route will go to the DLS once I finish the towns and roads. However I doubt it will work in TS2009 due to the fact that it uses the new type of tree(I forget the name) which is crucial to sticking to the layout from which this is based. The owner of the layout was a former logger, and as such his trees were more realistic than what you could find in any hobby store. The new trees are the only way to capture the heavily forested glory; I used trees built-in to TS10 and McGuirel's Supertree series, so I'd have my work cut out building an '09 version.

trainboi1_20130725_0013_by_trainboi-d6f0m5o.jpg

#107 is a Willie, and her better insulation and welded boilers mean she can heat up faster than all but the best Shays. She often gets the early bird switching duties, and today it's her turn to act as alarm clock for the town of New Eastport:
trainboi1_20130725_0008_by_trainboi-d6f0mpj.jpg

Thundering up the valley towards the Vale Creek Bridge is how she does it. Even for the Mallets, the 5.5% grades are a little much, so #107 rotates with an 80-ton Shay to act as helper out of New Eastport.

The Berk has been getting a lot of screen time so I though Colorado's Berkshire should share some of the limelight ;). Of course she's wearing her L&A colors :p.

Dave

beab.jpg

w2ga.jpg

ju38.jpg

w2bj.jpg

Back