SP2 makes my local mod addons(not all) become faulty.... ".kin" file is the problem.

royrepie

SP2 makes my local mod addons(not all) become faulty.... ".kin" file is the problem.

Have you guys installed SP2 update? it makes my local mod addons become faulty... it says VE242 : Unable to load animation file "mesh.kin" (file not found, or is damaged). It's affecting on PBR addons but not all only some of them, non-PBR addons are safe/normal after the update. The problem is the ",kin" file....what is that? Anyone know how to fix this? (Edit : some of my PBR addons got fixed after delete and re installing again but some still faulty).
Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
N3V dev and Q&A teams spent a lot of hours (days, weeks) changing the core coding to accept only complete anim file name in the config. The incomplete or missing animation file name in the config made Trainz E2 core overloaded, it was real performance killer indeed!

Guess you have now found the thread that covers this.
Yes I did, thank you :)

N3V dev and Q&A teams spent a lot of hours (days, weeks) changing the core coding to accept only complete anim file name in the config. The incomplete or missing animation file name in the config made Trainz E2 core overloaded, it was real performance killer indeed!
I see... thanks to hard works from N3V dev and Q&A teams :Y: I guess I just need to wait patiencly for the fix :) I really love this game.

Back