Some trouble with MP

weldstress

I'm wondering if I could get some help with MP. I'm receiving this error message. The selected session cannot be used for MP. The session, the route or some dependencies are not built in and are not available on the DLS. The routes in question are, USA Prototype MP 5.5, UMR 2013 Summer MP, Port Ogden Version 1e. The built in route Debrecan-Nyiregyhhaza seems to work fine. While I believe the problem is on my end I can't seem to find a solution. I have tried all of the suggestions on the forum, such as Database repair, Check for modifications, rebooting the machine, no missing dependencies. Nothing has helped. Any Ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks
Al

Check your build. This should currently be 49922.
Check if you are missing any updates. You should download all updates and have that number in your game be 0.

Check this topic and see if that makes you get an idea.

Hi oknotsen, Thanks for the reply. My build is 49922. I have tried all the suggestions in the topic you mentioned. As far as updates, you say that number should be 0. Is there a place to check that number.
Thanks

There is - check the number above Content Updates on the main Trainz menu screen (the one that appears with Routes, Railyard etc).

Shane

Did you try downloading the session via Content Manager and make sure (via Content Manager) that you actually did download all the dependencies?

Well I tried that. Via content manager for the third time but no luck. I'm just real curious as to what would cause an error like this since I don't really believe anything is missing. But of course the program doesn't give any hints as to what is actually missing.
Thanks for trying
Al

Back