Snow High Valley Distr Ctr (High Resolution 950x532) Approx

Very nice shots Blue. With the helicopter pad, you should really check out the gang over in the New Aircraft thread. They have a created a whole bunch of aircraft and helicopters that 'fly' around on invisible track. It looks like this route is configured for that as well, although based on the screenshot it isn't done yet. Back in TS09, I started a route that I never finished based over on the west coast. It was an island serving a busy port, and anchored off the west of the island was a carrier group, and I had the map set up so you could fly fighter jets around the map. It's amazing what they've managed to accomplish within the boundaries of trainz. The aircraft actually bank in turns, and it varies depending on how fast you're going and how sharp you're turning.

The map itself actually looks quite interesting. I'm a bit busy to check it out for myself at the moment, but I trust that I'll get to see more of it from you coming soon, and I might be able to pick it up soon.

Very nice shots Blue. With the helicopter.

The map itself actually looks quite interesting. I'm a bit busy to check it out for myself at the moment, but I trust that I'll get to see more of it from you coming soon, and I might be able to pick it up soon.

Thanks for the great information, that's interesting and I'll check it out.

Check out the new LRW-Procedural-Track !

Every time I think I'm catching up, and start to look good, somebody invents a superior product, dog gone it!

Now I need to go thru all my Routes and switch out to this new track :'(

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?136648-LRW-Procedural-Track

Just kidding folks!

Actually if this improves the Frame Rates, which I know I really need on my Laptop, and lots of others do too, and the Track looks really good, killing two birds with a Stone,,especially since>
===============================================
philskene Trainz Veteran

Hi Rob --

Thanks for this track. I've just replaced the procedural track I originally used in "Trinity Bay" with your new track.

It's significantly better. Frame rates have improved and it plays much smoother than before. And the appearance is excellent too.

Thanks -- it's much appreciated.

Phil

=========================================================
Just blessed it, I would consider this a high compliment from one our Master Route Builders. And it is built specifically for T:ANE too, that's a 3 Bird in the hand win in my book.

I'm posting just one of many of their sample pictures, I like the looks of this Track, and there are several colors and varieties to play with......Kudos to ROB!

Have a good night all, I need to get back to fixing my Assets.........

Last edited:
Win 10 install! Fix more assets, and "Yet Another NG Route"

Looks like the forum is busy trying to solve different issues today, I've been busy upgrading one of my Old Laptops from 7 to Win 10, Win as usual does stupid stuff at times, now I've had my old Computer in use several times this month, getting the Garbage for the upgrade, Win 7 in it's infinite wisdom (now mind you this during the begining Win 10 Install process actually in progress) decides to download, wait, wait for it!!!!!!! 91 updates, as I get ready to do a shutdown to restart WIN10 process because it stalled out!

Safe to say 115 mins later, the updates finish, I restart the Install off Boot ready USB drive for the 3rd time, and Voila, Win 10 starts doing it's normal install.........

Now at 42% it's slugging along with latest updates and is almost completed, a tiger never changes it's stripes, well Windows never fails to underwhelm me sometimes. But will get thru this LOL......I'm just as persistent too!

On a happier note, I have got my Faulty assets down to 66 now from 110 I think, getting there.

Still going thru and cleaning out the missing assets from my Routes while I fix the ones that I can.

And here we have a one baseboard NG route, which I plan to merge with another one that has 3 Baseboards. Just another little project I'll add to my To Do Lists.........Keep it interesting.

Bid you all good Tues. Night Now.

Progressive Rail Jesse James Line by msgsapper

Good Evening all,

Been busy as usual, fixing and deleting Faulty Assets with T:ANE, now I'm down to 40, oops, Sorry I just looked at my numbers and it's only 6 now, quite manageable as they are Routes, most of which are missing bridges, tracks, possibly some Trees and a few Buildings. I'm truly happy to get that mess cleaned up from 460 some faulty assets.

In the mean time, earlier in the week, I downloaded a second of Msgsapper's routes, called:

A small highly detailed 4 board industrial park layout excellent for those primarily interested in railway freight switching
operations. This layout is loosely based on the real Progressive Rail Industrial Park portion of the Jesse James Line which belongs to the Progressive Rail company in Minnesota. It is a transfer company which takes a variety of products shipped by rail and transfers product to trucks for local delivery. For more info on the railroad see
www.progressiverail.com. All content is either built-in or available for download from the Auran DLS. A map and satellite image of the real world Progressive Rail route are also included in the folder so you can see what the real route looks like. This layout is a greatly updated and enhanced version of the original 2004 Progressive Rail layout by Jack Straessle (jjslll54). My thanks to the original author for his great work! My thanks also to all the third party developers whose content make layouts like this one possible. Setting is 1980s or later. This is a multi-seasonal layout with no Speed Trees. Minimum requirements are TRS2012 SP1 or T:ANE with all hot fixes applied. Please post feedback or comments on the Trainz Forum in the Progressive Rail Jesse James Line official support thread at: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...Rail-Jesse-James-Line-official-support-thread

Below is a map of the real railroad and below that is Baseboard Map of the layout, and it looks very merge-able too.

I haven't played it yet, but I wanted to say Kudos to the Route builder, small neat and compact enjoy! Oh.....NOT ONE MISSING ASSET ON IT EITHER!!!!!

Below are pictures of the many industries on the Line, Shunt City for sure.

Caterpillar looks like it has a nice plant too.

That's all for now, I'm headed out on a trip in a few days to Las Vegas, little family outing.

If I get a reliable WiFi I post up and if not I'll see you good folks when I get back. Take care all and thanks for coming by.

Last edited:
Good Day from Las Vegas Nevada,

Where it's raining most of the day, but nothing like it is in California, getting a heck of a Soaking with 3 Storms more coming down the Pineapple Express Shoot, whoa Nellie.......Just hope our Oroville Dam can maintain in the next three Storms.

Ok,,,,I have limited connectivity for Internet, so below is Picture Maps of Different Routes I have been fooling around with, while I fix another 150 Faulty Assets, with PEV Tools, believe it or not most of them where spelling errors with the word Category, spelled incorrectly "Caregory"

I don't have the Time at moment to say what else I'm finding wrong on the Assets, but I will cover that later on.

I'm trying to learn Search & Replace Master, but I not that good with it yet, have to read more about the Manual. All in good Time.

So added the notes I have found for each one......

I'll close for now, wish you all a blessed Sunday too.

:wave: Thank you for visiting my Thread......

Cowlitz Valley

The Cowlitz Valley is a route based upon the Northwestern United States. Its main commodities are, forest products, grain and fruit. This route consists of plenty of switching operations to over the road operations to keep every type of railroader busy. This part of the route is section 1. It starts out at Milepost 0 and goes through the city of Castle Rock, where there is a small yard for switching trains and an engine/car repair facility. It continues east towards Hope siding where there is the Cowlitz Valley Fruit logistics and the Castle Rock Co-Op Elevator(off the Hope siding). Then the line continues up to Frontier Lumber Company where there is the Frontier siding and Frontier Interchange Yard for the lumber mill. Then the route ends about a mile or so off the east end of Frontier Siding(where section 2 will begin).

V 1.1 additions: Port of Castle Rock and the Castle Rock Business Park have been added to the route to conclude the Section 1 expansion. The Port of Castle Rock includes a warehouse on the western port lead. The port also includes a EGT(Export Grain Terminal) that unloads Grain HP and Wheat. Next the EGT is a Multi-modal facility which does intermodal and autos. Finally in the port is the Emerald Chlorine Transload Facility.
The Castle Rock Business Park includes 2 warehouses, a propane facility and a retail lumber yard."

Deadwood Lumber & Mine Co

Deadwood Lumber & Mine Co. is a short standard gauge main line between Dry Creek and Deadwood with 2 branch lines, Yakama branch and Spring Valley branch. Besides Lumber and Mining there is also Farming. It's a work in progress.

A small highly detailed 4 board industrial park layout excellent for those primarily interested in railway freight switching
operations. This layout is loosely based on the real Progressive Rail Industrial Park portion of the Jesse James Line which belongs to the Progressive Rail company in Minnesota. It is a transfer company which takes a variety of products shipped by rail and transfers product to trucks for local delivery. For more info on the railroad see www.progressiverail.com. All content is either built-in or available for download from the Auran DLS. A map and satellite image of the real world Progressive Rail route are also included in the folder so you can see what the real route looks like. This layout is a greatly updated and enhanced version of the original 2004 Progressive Rail layout by Jack Straessle (jjslll54). My thanks to the original author for his great work! My thanks also to all the third party developers whose content make layouts like this one possible. Setting is 1980s or later. This is a multi-seasonal layout with no SpeedTrees. Minimum requirements are TRS2012 SP1 or T:ANE with all hot fixes applied. Please post feedback or comments on the Trainz Forum in the Progressive Rail Jesse James Line official support thread at: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?104932-The-Progressive-Rail-Jesse-James-Line-official-support-thread

This is an Actual Map JPG that comes with the Route.....Shows the real Route

The Loops

Appalachian mountain railroading at it's best, especially for you Norfolk Southern fans! This is Norfolk Southern's Appalachian crossing from Old Fort, North Carolina to Black Mountain, North Carolina in the heart of the Great Smokies of the United States and done mostly from DEM's and USGS maps. This route was originally part of the Southern Railroad. The route was described in some detail in the September 2006 issue of Trains magazine. Thank you to the many third party creators who make routes like this one possible. This layout is a greatly updated and enhanced version of the original August 2007 layout of the same name by George Fisher (AKA gfisher) and with his permission. My thanks to the original author for allowing me to do this! Lots of scenery and attention to detail so this layout will require a computer with very good graphics handling capability. Setting is 1980s or later. This is a multi-seasonal layout. There are no SpeedTrees. Minimum requirements are TRS2012 SP1 or T:ANE with all hot fixes applied. To provide comments and feedback on the layout, visit The Loops official support thread on the Auran Forums at: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?104958-The-Loops-official-support-thread

Last edited:
Cleaning up Faulty Assets and other things.

Good evening all,

Just got in from Las Vegas tonight, had a great time with the Grand Kids.......

So while I was gone, I did some finish work on my 190 Faulty ASSETS, and Voila 12 met there demise, (too many errors, and not worth my time) the others, 4 missing required downloads, who knew? I didn't) and rest, a simple spelling error, Category was spelled Caregory in 2 out of 4 lines.

With that after 2weeks of diligent work, I am Faulty Asset Free, and as has been said by the Asset Fixers extraordinaire here, check when you download new stuff, take the time to fix, or is it like Weeds in the Yard, you saw a couple a month or so ago, now you have a Yard Full, what a mess.

So now that this mess is cleaned up, I started taking Screen Shots of layouts for future merges and/ or deletions so I can see which ones will work for my Merge ideas. One of the Routes I downloaded a while ago had a lot of Assets missing and I was able to find most of them from Clear Lake.

This route called "Another NG Route", as you can see some Textures are missing, due to the fact it's Pre T:ANE, no big deal, I can fix that up easily, and some Track broken if Recall.

I believe this map is similar to the Route above, pretty cool the way it's laid out?

Below are some of the pictures on this site....Pretty cool and some additional links for more information........

http://digitalcollections.lib.washington.edu/cdm/ref/collection/clarkkinsey/id/237

http://www.steammachine.com/slugsmasher/ss2_clearlake_v2.htm

http://www.steammachine.com/slugsmasher/

So I plan on looking at my different NG Routes I downloaded and will just keep 1-2 that I like to play around with, Merge Etc.....Great for some diversion over Regular Gauge stuff.

Have a good week all, and please watch out for this nefarious Sink Holes, we had one Swallow up a Fire Truck this weekend, fortunately the Fireman were not in the Truck during it's demise.

:wave: Night all

Last edited:
Dabbling in Narrow Gauge @ Snow Creek

Good Morning Evening,

It's late, and I wanted to get this up before I retire...So now the Faulty assets are clear, and I'm cataloging all my Routes into an Excel Work Sheet to keep track..Then further condense what I have to weed out the ones that don't fit into my scope of Keepers, finally I'll make another merge off these itty bitty ones in a larger piece.

So this one is Ng, with 3 Baseboards and as to be expected some stuff is broken when it was brought into T:ANE, broken Tracks Bridges Etc, and to my surprise I don't have one piece of Ng Livery, WOW.

However doing a Filter for "Ng" or "36" and I don't know much on CM Filters names for Narrow Gauge, it looks like there is a lot of it in the DLS.

I'm green on what stuff is Ng. so more learning on the Horizon, that's why you don't see in any consists in the pictures below. Nothing to put in except I found 2 Red FC&C Box Cars to for one spot, LOL. If some you know what this layout should have, I'm all Ears, as I don't have a Clue, this is completely new to me, but it looks like fun, thought I would take a little diversion from Standard Gauge and Tool around with it........Curves are a lot sharper for one thing, and Grade % , well 4% is nothing apparently for the little, Giants that worked on them.

Below you can see the disconnected Bridges and Tracks..........Check out the Tight curve around the hill, WOWeee!

Scenery looks pretty good though!

Think I need "Spline Cars for Logs here? Not sure what they call them?

OK Folks, this is all the NG I have :'( Not even an Engine in my inventory,,,,,,Guess I better get the Horses and some Ropes too pull these around,,,,,LOL.........

I think this is saw mill, or Mine, not sure.

Little bit of everything here, with Steam Shovels, Guess this is how it all started out long ago.

Tomorrow I go looking for NG Locos, and whatever else I can figure out to put in here. :confused: I know I need Steam Engines too........

:wave:That's it for tonight.....Thanks for Dropping buy.

Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland, Snow Creek, Mine, Narrow Gauge Routes

Good evening all,

Wow seems like a short week for me, and quick one at that, but then I didn't get home to late Monday from Las Vegas Nev.....

So for the last few days, I resolved my Faulty List, then put my sites to finding some Narrow Gauge Routes. And looking for some help on where to find Livery for my Routes, in discussing with the Forum, it looks like there is not a lot of Narrow Gauge to be had in comparison with Standard Gauge, and that's ok !!!

I'll use what there is and be happy with it.

It's just one of those things, but the Routes are really nice, and hey, I can always manipulate some standard gauge in there too? Got to keep my creative mind open.

Downloaded a list of 2600 Assets for the Routes, however a lot of it said I had parts already installed. Just takes time, And it looks like I have about 50 unknown Assets to try and find. But I will probably only find a 1/4 to 1/2 if I lucky, because the Zhukovka is missing almost all it's Tracks, and bridges......That's OK, as I think
"Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland" route might just be the one I really keep and dispense with the others etc Snow Creek, which I would like to merge with one of larger merge Routes.....So will see.......Yes you guessed it, I'm certifiably crazy,,,,,Hey but I'm learning and having a good time, plus I get some good ideas on how to build things.

Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland, Snow Creek, Mine, Durango and Silverton,Zhukovka Narrow Gauge Routes are what I've been fooling around with.

Out of these
Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland, 1st choice then Zhukovka 2nd Choice.......

This is
Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland looks like one amazing route to play on....Very well done.

The Author of this has done a masterful job,,,,,,,,,made a lot of Assets for this Route too,,,,,,Kudos to him.............

And these two are
Zhukovka, it's really stretched out like a wire in some spots, so I only got enough to show 2/3 of it..........And serious work to replace a lot of missing assets etc.........? Definitely food for though?

This is Snow Creek, I really like how this is detailed mountain and Water ways...........
b31dc83fcd5d0b21cc49cf0d7ed6fccb.png

Working on Bridge below, casualty of TS-12 to T:ANE import, but the Scenery, Texture and most of the Trackage survived the T:ANE CRUSHER MACHINE.........LOL

Mini merge of some left over piece from my Master 10x Merger, previously.

That's it for now folks, got some paper work I need to knock out for the Goverment, it's called personal Tax Return.......GRRRRRRRRR.......

Have a good evening and thanks for dropping in Folks......

Last edited:
Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland & N.Z. Ongarue (New Zealand) Narrow Gauge Rts

Good Sun Morning all,

:udrool: Well I think sometimes it should be illegal for one person to have so much fun in Trainz.

I have been busy sorting out Faulty and missing Assets for some of the new Narrow Gauge Routes, (Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland was not one of them ,everything perfect) but some others well, they are little dated, I think 2006 and 2009 versions and there Textures and other items got skinned a bit with the import into T:ANE, but they look so interesting to play with, well I just had to bring them in to snoop around.:hehe:

Below is Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland, I found out it has more than one Gauge of Track on the same route and that's OK, Problem is I have to match Narrow Gauge to the correct NG Gauge of Track, and that's going to take a bit for me to learn the difference, and then find out where to look for correct NG livery. It's all good, as I learn more of subtle differences with Track Gauge. So here is Passenger Train on Standard Gauge part, I just wanted to run something to see how it looked. This Route is really cool to play with.

I put it on a Stub Track, that hooks into the Main Line, so I'm headed up to the switch ahead. Nice looking Tracks wouldn't you agree, lots of good Detail.

Got a couple of Shay Climaxes pulling a few cars on another track.

And here is a Map view of the N.Z. Ongarue (New Zealand narrow gauge) Route. Fairly nice size, but is going to be a lot of work, I will play with this and the Zhukovka NG Route to see which I like better as practicality?

As you can see below, Texture took a hell of beating from T:ANE, so there's lot's Ground work to do.........Amazingly the Trees made it OK from what I can see. The invisible Red Rail line I believe is for some kind of Boat to move thru Water here, yup, you got it, no water in the Route either......:sleep:

Here is the Author's notes about the Route.......It explains it better than i can......

"This route-build is yet unfinished, but is pleasently explorable as is. Feel free to complete it or alter as you wish. Requires TS2010 version 41615 or later. This is a factual route of the once renowned timber milling operation at Ongarue, New Zealand.This operation was built, maintained and operated by Ellis and Burnand Ltd , a privately owned company.
- 530 tiles of 30m Dem terrain hgt data by NZDEM and processed using TransDem 2.
- Built in the 1960's era, includes the old Okahukura station/yard and S.O.L. junction.
- The bush tram section of this route is complete as far as camp 11 at Waione, but the remainder is unfinished. I have left the Dem terrain and track vector lines in place should anyone wish to finish it.
- An excellent reference for this route is Ken Andersons book : Sparse Timber Sawmillers Ellis And Burnand Ltd Sawmillers And Timber Merchants in Ongarue.I think most major town libraries have this book.
- At present there is approx 27km of bush tram complete.
- If bush tram is not your thing, then there is approx. 25km of N.I.M.T. from Ongarue down to Taumaranui."

Go to Google and type in "bush tram" and you'll get to see lots of pictures from New Zealand about their Bush Trams, I wasn't familiar with the word till I read the Authors Notes..........

I think that'll do it for tonight Folks....Have a blessed Sunday, and I'll see you all later....

Thank you for dropping in to visit.

Last edited:
Great Thread for Narrow Gauge Info & Recommended Rts to try

Good afternoon all,

I was tooling around in my bookmarks, and tripped over this Gem of Thread for NG info. Several of you great Trainz Folkz gave good reviews on the Routes they thought best, and where to find some NG Livery too.......Puuurrrrrfect for me........Thanks again!

And forgotten about the Himalaya NG Route I had downloaded into TS-12 late last year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Darjeeling_Himalayan_Railway

This link below is Trip on Toy Train, pictures and story about it, and I did not know Mark Twain once road this one!

darj_i0003cc.jpg

(The sharpest curve has a radius of 69 feet. Mark Twain once came to Darjeeling in 1896. After his trip by the DHR Toy Train, he remarked "It is the most enjoyable day I have spent on earth." )

https://www.darjeeling-tourism.com/darj_00009e.htm

Here is the link on our Forum for the Thread on Narrow Gauge Routes and Livery!

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...utes-for-Trainz&highlight=narrow gauge routes

Murchison & Himalaya rages on!

Evening all,

5 more mins and it would be Good Day, yikes, I have been busy with Biz Meetings today, then I decided to grab a copy of Murchison 2 Route from Sirgibby's site, and then I was busy on Himalaya Route, and then, well, my payware of Murchison didn't go in right into TS-12, probably user error......

EDIT: I thought I should add link and picture for Murchison

[url]http://trainzone.co.nz/trainzone_downloads2.htm

[/URL]

Enough of Murchison for now, let's go back to Himalaya Route, and what a fascinating Route, really well done.

So after installing it, I went back to download station and did a search for DHR and found the Livery to run on the route.

So here is the beginning of the Route and we are ready to role at 7MPH, then 14MPH max I think.

Really like the sky color, I have to find out what it is so I can use it on some of my other Routes.
f83b340d517280f7a916dfbfd7c143c8.png

We are going to take the little fella on the Right and will only use 2 cars, I need to find out how much I can haul up the Mountain, I assume 2-3 max with Grades, and more on ground level area.

Puffing along nicely here.

And we have billboards ahead and small township shortly after.

It's a poor area here, but further up it will change.

i am assuming because we are right next to the Road and pedestrians, they want to keep the speed of the Train down, so as not to hit someone or some vehicle?

That's all for now, I'm lost in Narrow Gauge land for a while till I find my footings....:'( Got to walk before you run, and I'm really crawling for now, LOL, it's OK, helps keep the old Brain fresher.

Have a great day and thanks for dropping in.

Last edited:
Himalaya Route on on way to the Mountain

Good evening all,

We just arrived in Town. below is some kind MOW yard, and I think I need to do some work on the Tracks....looks like some stuff has been disconnected or the work is unfinished?

We made a quick Lunch Stop, and back on our way up the to the Mountain....This Trip is to check out the integrity of the Rails and see what need's fixing and changes within the Budget.

I think this is some kind of Quarry possibly, if so, I'm going entertain the idea of installing a Spur to it, not a big deal, it's close to the Rail and could be done in a Day easily on Level Ground.

:cool: I really like the Foliage here, really nicely done.

This is all new to me, so we are headed thru the City:Below is some info I gathered about it.

The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, also known as the "Toy Train", is a 2 ft (610 mm) narrow gauge railway that runs between New Jalpaiguri and Darjeeling in the Indian state of West Bengal, India. Built between 1879 and 1881, the railway is about 78 kilometres (48 mi) long. Its elevation level varies from about 100 metres (328 ft) at New Jalpaiguri to about 2,200 metres (7,218 ft) at Darjeeling. Four modern diesel locomotives handle most of the scheduled services; however the daily Kurseong-Darjeeling return service and the daily tourist trains from Darjeeling to Ghum (India's highest railway station) are handled by the vintage British-built B Class steam locomotives.

The railway, along with the Nilgiri Mountain Railway and the Kalka-Shimla Railway, is listed as the Mountain Railways of India UNESCO World Heritage Site. The headquarters of the railway is in the town of Kurseong. Operations between Siliguri and Kurseong were temporarily suspended in 2010 following a Landslide at Pagla Jhora and another near Tindharia in 2011.[SUP][1][/SUP] However the normal Toy Train service resumed between New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Darjeeling from 2 December 2015.

;) Pretty amazing when think about something like this that was put together and it works. And look at the Altitude difference in 48 Miles, wow!

So this is all for tonight, I'm working on some Asset errors with the Steamers, and I think we found the fix, thru the help of one of the Forum members.

:wave: Night now, thanks for coming to visit.

Route List & some Spring Cleaning

Good day all, it's Sat and I was able to salvage a double post here, my fat fingers did a extra click yesterday!

So here's what I did, as noted earlier, I'm rebuilding my backup copies of older 5x & 10X merged routes I lost in TS-12 to T:ANE upgrade. Unfortunately, I think I lost somewhere between 4-6 months of work, maybe more, because they didn't import correctly into T:ANE, and I had to use the old backups, hey that's life folks, and I luckier than some others in this forum who have lost years worth of work on crash drives, motherboards Etc.

I don't intend to cry over spelt milk! You fall, pick yourself up and get moving again, the most important prepare and learn from your mistakes, however in this scenario, I was expecting T:ANE to have issues.

Now what I did:

Repair broken Assets to the best of my ability with help from the forum.

And I am also working on Murchison 2 awaiting my Scenery Packs to come from Sirgibby's site.[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times] Those routes are amazing.[/FONT]

Start re-merging my 10x Route, my backup preserved approx 6-7x of the original merge, and that is lucky for me.

Then look at my list of Routes I had, and start culling the herd so to speak, keep the ones that I would truly like to play or merge with later on. And delete the excess, which came up to 8-9 routes!

Below is a the current list of what I have, the one thing that displeasure's me is the Featured list, of which I can't delete or hide! GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!

:( I'm hoping that Trainz will add some type of button where that can be hidden on sort function?

:wave:Mr's Blue says it's time for lunch, I better show up, LOL......You have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!

:D Comments and Questions always well received here.........

Last edited:
Himalaya Route on we are on our way again! T:ANE Spring Housekeeping Phase II

Good Friday all,

I have been a busy Camper the last couple of days. Got the Loco's fixed, it was Script Error, and I was shown how to fix it thank's to
pcas1986........

So I fixed most of my new errors this week, Murchison need's the Scenery Packs which I have ordered and then will see how the Route looks with all it's decorations.

Next I did a lot of Spring Cleaning with my Routes and I had 4 duplication's with Intro To Steam, and another Duplication with Armondale Valley RR which from another Author. So that cleared out 6 Routes.

If you recall back a ways, when I switched to T:ANE from TS-12, I lost part of both Sets of Multi Merged Routes from the switch over. So now I am in the process of rebuilding those Routes back together, the one item that helped me get organized better was to take a Photo of all my Routes in inventory. This allows me to see subtle differences and get rid of or find what I'm looking for quickly.

Now today's Pictures: We continue thru local township about 14MPH.

Loco #779 is coming along nicely after Asset Surgery was performed by a new and learning Surgeon in Training?

Picture of the Materials Yard MOW and I need to do some work on these Trains, and reorganize the area after I complete my Rail Inspection Trip up and back from the Mountain.

Materials in the Yard is in disarray so I plan on changing a few items here.

I put three Coaches for the Loco, will see if we can pull these up the Route.

That's all for now folks, I bid you a blessed Friday, and thanks for dropping buy to see what the heck I up to next, always something going on to share with you.

:wave: So long for now......

Last edited:
Himalaya Trip continues, Merger Mania rebuild project is full today!

Sunday has come and gone almost,

Taking a nice drive thru the Himalayan Countryside, Loco is chugging along nicely.

It's getting late in the day, I don't know if will make it to the Mountain before crew shift ends. Will see how it goes.

It has been a busy rebuild day for Route 10x, Australian, Canadian, English, Wild West, Cape and Cove, Mining areas with Narrow Gauge in some parts. So far so good, yes it is very ruff on some of the edges, and I have some major cosmetology or is this Textureology to perform.

And some Mountain building, river course changing, hey that's Railroad building 101, Railroads know exactly how to make the Rails meet no matter where it is! And that's what I aim to do with this route. Now what I haven't said or admitted? Is how much time it will take, and that folks is a very large variable but one, I am confident I can take on. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Below are the different changes made as this Route is Merged from many sources.

The right side was cut back in 1/2 because it didn't fit into the lay of the land I was trying to create in this part of the process.

:cool: In the center section, I added The PRR ALCO LAND-Hump Yard which should allow me to work with large consists coming thru the middle of the Route. The yard tracks cover at least 3-4 Squares, in addition the largest Roundhouse I have ever seen in my Trainz Career, 100 Stalls I think?. So will link this up from West to East and South only, should do very well , once I get the tracks patched in.

Forgot to mention, there is also Narrow Gauge mixed in here and there lots of nice canyons too.

Did I bite off more than I can chew, oh yeah I did, and I do admit full responsibility for my actions.

:p And that's about it for today, I think I did enough Route Merging for one day.

:wave:So long everyone, have a good week ahead, and thanks for peeking in.

Final Merges on master Merge Rte & Driving on the Himalaya Route continues

Good evening all,

I think I have finally finished the Grand Merge for my Aussie Route, I had several little Scrap 1-12 baseboard sized NG and Standard Gauge Routes I wanted to add to my Aussie Merge that is being rebuilt.

;)In retrospect I have cleared all the small Layouts out of T:ANE and now I have about 1.5 pages of Routes left that'll probably not change, but I did have about 4 pages before with all the stuff I downloaded to try out.

I think I done with this years Spring Cleaning for now. I want to get going on this Merged one and start seeing what needs to be fixed in Tracks etc, while fiddle around with Himalaya as a secondary item, and that will just be little preference items I want to change or add to it for myself. The Master Merge is going to take some time, years probably, but will be fun to do and tool around with.

Below is Cape & Cove @ 12BBoards it's a quint little route with a few industries one loading dock for whatever you'd like to transfer in and out with a small ship on a bay type setup.
And I found this additional info on the Cape & Cove Route "A busy railroad junction serving a remote coastal community primarily engaged in the lumber industry. A tram operated by AI shuttles between mill & wharf handling coal and lumber. Logs to the mill, and some finished lumber must pass through Cove Junction without bringing scheduled trains to a standstill"

There are several version of this Route on the DLS.

This is Narrow Gauge and I added tonight. You can see where I added it in the 2nd picture below.

One of the things to take in consideration is Height differences, in this case, the difference is 10' on one end and 40' feet on the other side, however the meet points are both Mountainous areas, so I can smooth the height difference on both ends, because the Rails are far enough away where it won't make any difference at all.

In addition on all three sides of this single BBoard merge they all have pieces of Water in them, so that helps blend things together more maturely for me. Yes I have to blend in some of the Texture and make some changes,,but the Mountain designs work really well for me when all is said and done.

This picture of the Grand Merge is what it looks like now, however later on, I will probably trim a few Baseboards off where I can to help performance, with my Laptop.

Now to the Himalaya Route, we are headed on up the route at 7-14mph, so far so good.

Making a stop here at the Tea Estates to load some more passengers on the Train.

Below I am crossing a Dry Creek, but I think I will add some Water here for effect, since the trees are so green I think it would look a little more natural. At this point we have driven about 3.5 miles, not to far. Very nice route to kick back and just take in the Scenery as I check things, out. If I read correctly they have 4 trains a day going up and down the route, with some small passing sidings.

:wave:That's about it for now. Have a nice evening and thanks for dropping in Folks.

Last edited:
Uh, we have another Merge event, Himalaya curve issues Etc.

Good evening all,

Well something is always going on my neighborhood, :hehe: Yup you guessed it, I just couldn't leave the Master Merge 17 alone, well it's you know, Confession time for me!

I was browsing thru a couple of my Route downloads leftover in my T:ANE list, and this particular one was a Swiss Alps section approx 46 Tiles minus 9 Tiles removed for the Merge Fit on each end of the Puzzle Fit.

So it is net increase of 37 Tiles added, which works out better for me in the fact I wanted another cross link between the West/East ends of my Layout on the upper section, and I got some more Snowy high altitude Mountainous Track areas added to my master merge. This makes my 18th merge, hopefully the last one.

Just like anything else, you have an idea in your head kind of what you want, but not necessarily how it is going to arrange out. I guess you could think of it as house building, you want a house, you know the rough dimensions, however, your just not sure of what type of rooms will go where Etc, as you start drawing the plans, it starts to come together until a glitz appears, and you have to reorder the pieces several times until finally, it looks right. And you say, that's exactly what I wanted, what took me so long to get there. :( The White and Black Stripe areas are the new section then it contours out to Brown, Green and Black area, ending up at the Lavender and Brown Narrow & Standard Gauge section on the Right.

Tonight I'll start testing the tracks on upper left corner, Aussie Outback Route. Now the true fun begins as I test all the Trackage and link everything together, along with Texture and Ground level adjustments as needed. Hey this will be fun, cool and very challenging all wrapped up in one. I am really looking forward to it.:udrool:

Now lets switch over to the Himalaya side of the Country, We continue up the route thru nicely forested areas, and this is our section River Crossing here.

We are passing thru a small township here, very neatly placed buildings, you continue to get a feel of this really neat Narrow Gauge operation.

We have a stop here at Sukna Station for passenger pickup. There is a passing siding here for Trains coming down from the Mountains ahead. I'm strongly thinking of installing some ground signals at key locations to improve Train Meets.

Here you see more of the Township here. And across on left, there is a MOW here, that needs some changes made, and some more Tracks configured.

This Box to the left of the Engine appears to be Coal Chute for the Engine, so we are refilling Coal and Water before we head up the Mountain ahead.

I have some additional ideas for some changes on this Route. Will touch on that later on this week.

:wave: Bidding you all a good Friday, Night now.

Back