Show off your reskins!

Dang Coletron! You're making me miss Trainz again with those pictures! I'm gonna find you and strangle you, or at least your HDD so you have to do it all over again, that way, I don't have to be forced into missing Trainz... Might be able to mess around sometime this month, don't know for sure though :(. Really guys, you're all making me miss trainz, but I will be back, don't you worry!

Getting scripts working, things are starting to come together... just need some final touches then weathering a few skin variants for each car and cab.

a318ab99400248ec34e32964fc00b222.jpg

Cheers

@NIARTCar
I am surprised you haven't reskinned Ryan's Metra Cars.
I would, but the set that is out now is different from what CalTrain owns. Plus, if I recall correctly, Ryan did not want any public reskins of his work released. I need the cars for the route, so I'm hoping to get everything on the DLS to make it multiplayer ready.

Whose F40 is that?
The F40phs are reskins of JointedRail Amtrak F40s
The Caboose are reskins of JointedRail SP Baywindows
The Gallery Coaches are reskins of CloakedGhost's Metra set
The Bombardiers are reskins of Yukonzooms models
And the SPV is a reskin of the built in MetroNorth SPV

cheers :wave:

The F40phs are reskins of JointedRail Amtrak F40s
The Caboose are reskins of JointedRail SP Baywindows
The Gallery Coaches are reskins of CloakedGhost's Metra set
The Bombardiers are reskins of Yukonzooms models
And the SPV is a reskin of the built in MetroNorth SPV

cheers :wave:
you ever get release privileges from CG?

you ever get release privileges from CG?
Yup, its all cleared by him, it is just a matter of me finishing up with them now. I think I am going to attempt to add all the connections between the cars and update the plow and the ladders on the front of the cab.

How do you people learn to reskin like this!? Whenever I try it turns out crappy, either the colours aren't accurate or I lose all the loco's detail.

Back