Romanian Screenshots

razvan100

Visit Romania
Hello, I've started this topic, and I hope to maintain it with pictures from Romania. Also I hope that other Romanian users will help me to maintain it. :)

This is the route witch I'm working now:

To be continued...

Cheers,

Last edited:
Buna Udar, Your screenshots are fantastic, the second and third look like proper photographs of the mountains, your attention to detail is quite outstanding, I'm sure your route will be a huge success.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

...your attention to detail is quite outstanding...

Hello,

Thank you 2 for your kind words. The thing is I wanted to make a "low poly" route, to drive well on it. So I haven't been so attentive to the details :hehe:
But if you say so... :)

More screens:

A cloudy day. No romanian trains yet, sorry.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Well Udar, you sure know how to get me working:hehe:

Here are a few pics from me:

Hope you like'em.

Hello to everyone on the Auran Trainz forum.

I am also a romanian user of trainz, so this topic is an opportunity to contribuite with screenshots which show some beautiful parts of the comprehensive romanian railways.
The two pictures I have included below show a romanian mountain environment.

Regards,

AndreiRG (A.R.G)_________Andrei Rail Group

Last edited:
More pics:

In the morning, we see a fast train led by the new GM loco; In the eveing, a DMU and a freight train. Later on, a local train with 2 double-decker cars.

Your work is amazing, guys, these images prove you're very talented route-builders, indeed, thanks for sharing them, :)

PS. @DaSnakke could you please tell me where to find the track shown is the images, thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!

Regards,

Manuel

Hi msdejesus! First, thank you for the kind words!

The track is called JK Track A10-00-02 Concrete DP 2m , <kuid2:122285:4106:10> , andi06 , probably on the DLS I don't actually know, because I have over 30Gigs of content and I don't know the source of all the items.

Cheers,
DaSnakke

Hi msdejesus! First, thank you for the kind words!

The track is called JK Track A10-00-02 Concrete DP 2m , <kuid2:122285:4106:10> , andi06 , probably on the DLS I don't actually know, because I have over 30Gigs of content and I don't know the source of all the items.

Cheers,
DaSnakke

Wow, more or less the same amount I have, I guess its about time i got another HDD to backup, :)

BTW, thanks for the tip.

Today we've only saw a local train pulled by GM 63-0834-9:

1187766373_uAP5YdFXBlqMcnZ.jpg

Enjoy:)

Great screens DaSnakke, it will be a nice thread.
Ok, so I'm back from a vacation. I have a lot of ideas for the route. :cool:

Pic's

Tomorrow I'm getting to work.

Back