REWARDED ASSET CREATION OPPORTUNITY

Greetings fellow Trainzers,

I have been given permission from The Powers That Be to make a public notice here in the main forum, inviting any who are capable of high quality locomotive or wagon asset creation, to consider an opportunity to exercise your abilities as part of the
Content Creation Program effort that is currently underway to develop material for Trainz - A New Era. If you are interested in joining the effort, and potentially seeing some rewards for your skills, send me a private email. Other general queries I can address in this thread - I am not usually a forum lurker, but I will keep an eye on it for a week or two.

I have a rather large western European route under development which The Powers That Be at N3V regard as a potential payware release, however I am a busy guy and I do not have the time to cultivate the ability to model locomotives or rolling stock, in addition to finishing the route. This leaves open an opportunity to any who are inclined to take it. You may be able to model it from scratch, or perhaps you already have suitable payware available elsewhere and are willing to negotiate with N3V. The time frame is 9 months to a year for the route itself (there is an awful lot of catenary to erect!), personal disasters aside. But any good assets may find their own way into the online store on their own merit of course.

Now comes the part when I have to give away the location of the route by listing the assets that we desire to be modelled.

HIGH SPEED ELECTRIC TRAINSETS

Eurostar Class 373 set (standard model)
Eurostar Class 374 set ( e320 model currently in development based on Siemens Velaro D high speed set)
Alstom AGV set (perhaps in Veolia colours)

ELECTRIC FREIGHT LOCOMOTIVES

Class 92 (preferably in DB Schenker colours)
Siemens Vectron
Alstom Prima II

MODERN CONTAINER WAGONS

SuperLow 45
Sffggmrrss Megafret
FIA Multifret

Is that enough clues as to the nature and whereabouts of the route? For the benefit of any who have read this far down this thread, and who know what it is, I am told that there is a full TVM430 high speed line signalling system in the asset pipeline, including the proper in-cab displays. I am unsure of the exact details of this system, but I know it exists and is near completion, so I will leave such further technical discussions for you to have with The Powers That Be, if you decide to become involved.

Thanks for your time

DE

Back