Reskinned SD40's in Hamersley Iron livery

Chudup

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh, Chudup, if you already didn't know, those locomotives in the real pictures, are ALCo C-636's.
But, hey, SD40s work just as fine. When i get around to learning Gmax, i am going to try to do the Century series, 6 axles, beginning with the C-628. But, it'll come in time.

Fair comment. perhaps.

Uhh, Chudup, if you already didn't know, those locomotives in the real pictures, are ALCo C-636's.
But, hey, SD40s work just as fine. When i get around to learning Gmax, i am going to try to do the Century series, 6 axles, beginning with the C-628. But, it'll come in time.

Thanks LVman!

However, if you were to have read my other previous posts in TRS2004, you might have got the whole picture, so to speak!

My First Loco Upload, (Reskin) HI_SD40_4040

In this thread, I have fully explained all of this, therefore, your comments are somewhat redundant in this instance.

HI Loco #6064 is an SD40 and it is the only one of the series of six that I've posted that is.

Hamersley had to look elswhere to buy Locos when ALCO finished up.
They bought some short nosed EMD's and most Locos were made in Australia under licence.

Anyway, I don't need to repeat that all again here!

I'm not a purist or even a perfectionist, shucks, I'm only a regular guy who dares to have fun with Trainz.

So, if that's your one and only criticism, phew, I guess I get to ''stay out of jail'', and move on with the game!

Thanks,

Chudup

i am sorry for any critisim, maybe i should keep my mouth shut, because i never knew they had SD units...:p

Well, once i get good enough to atleast make an ALCo engine file mesh, i'll get around to slowly making, and releasing the C-600 series(628, 630, 636, and maybe, the rare 640.)
Then, you will have, proper engines to re-skin my friend.
Cheers,
Sean A.
TER Route Builer

Back