Renfe Route(640x480 screenies)

colhad

QR Clyde/GMs
Hi folks

I have posted some shots of this route in the European route along with some additional information about the route. I figured since I have screenies of the route in a few different areas, I thought I'd start a separate thread that way it'll be easier to follow the progress of the route.

Since I posted some shots in the European thread, I've made a few changes, one thing is I've added some grass. One thing with Euro routes is, there wouldn't be too many without RobertoConti grass or some other types of grass.

I've since added a second village with a rail depot and station. I have some pics leading upto the town as well.

Here we go, got about 14 shots.

RenfeRoute17.jpg

RenfeRoute18.jpg

RenfeRoute19.jpg

RenfeRoute20.jpg

RenfeRoute21.jpg

RenfeRoute22.jpg

RenfeRoute23.jpg

RenfeRoute24.jpg

RenfeRoute25.jpg

Hang ten, gotta post a few more next page.

Last edited:
Beware of lots of screenies :D

Greeeeeeeeaaaaat, Col, you are a superb watcher of the world railways.

Eagerly expecting you to finish it!

Some pics of Iberian Central Plains for your inspiration (From my module "Páramos de Zatoburgo" [Zatoburgo Plains] still unreleased):

439paramos1.jpg

pz1.jpg

pz7.jpg

pasosinbarreras.jpg

gif1.jpg

catmetrica1.jpg

catmetrica3.jpg

pz5.jpg

goingintothedusk.jpg

whereistherunway.jpg

Last edited:
More...

Spanish dry arid sierra...

chegada.jpg

trainzdeath.jpg

In winter:

corralnieve3.jpg

High lands: ("Val de Todo Route" at IBTZ)

cochescama.jpg

azanhaend.jpg

vilariegoestacion.jpg

wallpapervaldetodo.jpg

wallpapervaldetodobis.jpg

Ouuughhh, I think you now have too much inspiration ;) My apologies for showing so many pics.

Alberte :D

Zato, those pics are awesome, really impressed.

I think what you have shown me is that my route is not looking too Spanish. Which is fine, I can resort to just calling it a route if it means it won't turn out right.

I am impressed by your shots Zato, hats off to you. I will look at those for ideas.:)

that my route is not looking too Spanish.

No, no, Colin , not that. The problem is that Spain and The Iberian Peninsula is very diverse in landscape. The South and Central areas have nothing to do with the forestal greenery of the North, North East or North West (my homeland Galicia). Spain is not the same everywhere. Very different tints of scenery all scattered over the place. The East of Spain resembles Central/South Italy or Greece (much of Mediterranean way of disguising the land ;) ).

Your scenery resembles the North of Spain and certain forested areas. But in Spain, plain terrain usually means not much forested area or trees but open fields scattered with some spots of trees randomly. Rain in Central Iberia is scarce and no large green areas are really available.

The lesson of this is that you cannot say that scenery in Spain is uniform or even, you can encounter open field plains, sierras (some of them high up), forested areas, some semi-desertical zones. Diversity is the key word.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Wow,

Excellent work. Especially the trees and foliage look realy good. It is available download them from DLS?

If you mean my screenies (sincerely Col's are better than mine, I like them most), please, tell me which of them exactly (shot #). I'll try to help you.

My apologies, Col, this is your thread... ;)

Time for some more shots. These are of the yard and station area, down to a small village.

RenfeRoute35.jpg

RenfeRoute36.jpg

RenfeRoute37.jpg

RenfeRoute38.jpg

RenfeRoute39.jpg

RenfeRoute40.jpg

RenfeRoute41.jpg

RenfeRoute42.jpg

RenfeRoute43.jpg

RenfeRoute44.jpg

continues next page...

:eek:
Wonderful

It's like the reality :)

This photos Ups, sorry that shots are the best.

Regards from Spain. :D

Manuel

Greeeeattttt, Col. On the right track... except for one thing: :p Spanish two-track mainlines aren't so rusty. ;););)

I do love your shots, Col, indeed. My IBTZ staff mate Manuel too.

Back