RAFT Subdivision Progress pics

Looks good. Except in your 4 track main railfanning shot the tracks are WAY to close together, don't want a train wreck!

Looks good. Except in your 4 track main railfanning shot the tracks are WAY to close together, don't want a train wreck!
BTW, what is the minimum distance between tracks in America? Our railways have a minimum of 4100mm on line and 4800mm in stations.

From looking straight down ... adjacent track spline points should just barely touch the extreme ends of adjacent RR ties (that would be @ 4m spacing).

The track gauges im using work just fine, the trains barley touch and I like it because it saves room. I will be doing more tests to see some other thing and thanks for all the feedback

Here are more small progress pics on the route. Moving along slowly and stuff. Also September 2 I will be 15, my 9th year in trainz.

Here are some small progress pics. Also September 2nd I will be 15 and I will have been in trainz for 9 years
DHXNt89.jpg

6CBAkRX.jpg

6GTuiqm.jpg

Ctaoppn.jpg

K6w9Y6H.jpg

KxRfZmh.jpg

1xJNPGN.jpg

Ker-Bump! I'm helping bentrain14 with scenery things so here's a scrapyard scene complete with nearby creepy wetland area. Also I have no idea why two of the pictures are bigger than the rest.

An NS scrap local with two GP's waits for a commuter to pass.
ov9i.jpg

Transient living quarters.
81ju.jpg

Nearby creepy wetland.
u3ec.jpg

The commuter train that the local awaits passes by.
a4ct.jpg

A passing BNSF manifest appears.
dg2o.jpg

Wide angle of the scrap yard.
2mrk.jpg

The owner's station wagon (in desperate need of a bath).
r57k.jpg

Near the entrance to the scrap yard.
9jfl.jpg

Swamp thing view.
wrky.jpg

Last edited:
Ker-Bump! I'm helping bentrain14 with scenery things so here's a scrapyard scene complete with nearby creepy wetland area. Also I have no idea why two of the pictures are bigger than the rest.

An NS scrap local with two GP's waits for a commuter to pass.

Transient living quarters.

Nearby creepy wetland.

The commuter train that the local awaits passes by.

A passing BNSF manifest appears.

Wide angle of the scrap yard.

The owner's station wagon (in desperate need of a bath).
r57k.jpg

Near the entrance to the scrap yard.

Swamp thing view.
SOO boxcar!!!!! Where is it???? MUST. HAVE. SOO. BOXCAR! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!! Oink Oink

Back