RAFT Subdivision Progress pics

bentrain14

does not make bogies
Some More progress pics on my route im working on.
FD1gGHL.jpg

JLVCbKk.jpg

xWK67jg.jpg

yqOYV3l.jpg

bFGjd5X.jpg

cNwiJFU.jpg

uM7Byhe.jpg

Some progress pics for tonight.
sneaky sneaky
n4rxmpD.jpg

Mike gave me permission to release some things.
Ti805Z3.jpg

The city
LZhahsi.jpg

One more for the night
Eq6m91h.jpg

Had me going was hoping to see a great Aussie route - just be awear like when that other young American lad released a route called cityrail not knowing that the Sydney rail system was called called CityRail and was wondering why us Aussie were leaving strange comments on his thread, that the is also an Aussie rail use of the term RAFT = which stands for Remote Area Fuel Trains over here. And while you have some amazing screen shots, they look nothing like outback Australia LOL :)

Of course not because its in the USA. lol, You guys really have everything, but RAFT stands for Russian American Freight Transit or in russia Rag trans. Anyways its been slow with this one section, Ive moved on a bit to other sections though like the yard and such.

Your yard tracks are way to far apart, where you have 4 tracks, you could've fitted 12. Just saying. Route looks great!

Hey guys, for the release of the RAFT sub (god know when I will get done) and I want to get a head start on deps. If you are a content creator and you noticed I am using your stuff (freeware) please tell me if I can release it in a deps pack or where to direct people to get it. I already know for ryan's stuff he wants me to direct people to da SAXRT (again, thanks for the great content man). So again if your a content creator give me a PM saying what to do whether I should add it in the pack or if I need to send people to the DLS or site. I really would hate to get in trouble so yeah that will be great and I will otherwise be asking the others who dont respond. Thanks for your time and sorry for no pics.

Back