Questions

What limits the number of tracks in a config file? I can only get four to show and want more.
Do you mean active tracks that have passengers or just tracks attached to an object? In 2004, and probably more recent versions, passenger stations can have up to and including 8 active tracks. That is tracks with interactive passengers. You can add many more tracks to the same object if you want but they will not have any passengers. I've made stations with 12 tracks but only 8 were active.

I am talking about a track or bridge spline with 10 to 20 tracks or lanes. What I am trying to do is make a terrain tool to manipulate more than three grids wide at a time.
Oh that. Well I do it the other way. I place two track guides I made with 12 attachment points each and join them with 12 tracks. Then by placing the guides at various angles and elevations, I can quickly alter wide swaths of land. I suppose I could have made guides with more attachment points to affect a wider area but 12 seemed like a good average at the time.

Oh that. Well I do it the other way. I place two track guides I made with 12 attachment points each and join them with 12 tracks. Then by placing the guides at various angles and elevations, I can quickly alter wide swaths of land. I suppose I could have made guides with more attachment points to affect a wider area but 12 seemed like a good average at the time.
Is there a way to have the tracks already attached?

Back