Questions

Under track or roads (and some other select splines) - open the advanced controls of either track or splines (obviously open the one for the object you are smoothing), and select the control on the top right.

Otherwise, you just have to do it by hand. A get-around is to carefully place roads, smooth the terrain and then delete the road.

BidMod.

Makin due with what I got

...A get-around is ...

BidMod.
Well, I have been using a section of track this way, but is so time consumming to move each end, smooth, and move again. If there was a way to move all at once even! But I did find a five track yard line that I hope will show up in suveyor just now, we will see. and if I can ever understand how to use max, I will make a tool for this, ASAP!:cool:

I use a four track section by Mike B with reasonable results, by laying with the Shift key the pieces do not 'join' together and is not too time consuming.

Road or rail, the quick fire way is to, as aradlaw says - hold down the shift key. If you double-click either end, lay back and forth, back and forth; you can soon cover an area this size in seconds. All you have to do then is adust the height either end and use the 'smooth spline' tool.

27-Mar-2007-01.jpg

Last edited:
I can read it, but I can`t post.

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

Last edited:
My Suggestion Boxcar

I can read it, but I can`t post.