Questions

Duplication

I have a list of files directly under Auran, and again inside this list is TRS2004 with all same files(where I put all my downloads, ect.) Why are there two sets and can I delete all files outside TRS2004 flie without hurting the program?

Loads

Can anyone tell me what to change in script or where ever, to make an object/vehicle to be a load for rolling stock that will stay on the car as it moves:confused:

Duplicate Files

In my Pc I have a folder for Auran with many files and a folder for TRS2004. #1, I add all my items in the TRS2004 Folder; #2, all the files in the Auran Folder are also listed in the TRS2004 Folder. can I delete files outside TRS2004 Folder without changing the program? Why are there two set of files? I really do not want to lose my layout again, can I up-load it now, retreave it later from the DLS and continue to edit the route?

If the file is used in TRS it WILL be located in the TRS folder. CDP files are just a packaged version of the file (like a zipped version) and have no coorilation to the folder for the item in the TRS folder.

peter

packaged version

If the file is used in TRS it WILL be located in the TRS folder. CDP files are just a packaged version of the file (like a zipped version) and have no coorilation to the folder for the item in the TRS folder.

peter
So I do not need to keep the files outside of TRS folder?

Warning! Warning!

Beware the CEBX 800 downloads, Kuid 67761:110001! I tried this as a track-side item and at first it not even show, yet I could not delete it. Later it was up in the air above my yard and then after that it started to be everywhere and anywhere! Next most of the new items I was working on just flat was gone from my senario!! :eek: I remove the file from the folder and then finally was able to removed the track where it was stationed. Yet even now I am starting to have troubles with some other things! Has anyone else had problems with this item of know of others to avoid:confused:

Lost files

Anyone know haw to get back my files into TRS? Restore did not work and now all content is gone from sessions:confused:

Last edited:
Hi,

From memory, the CEBX 800 is a multi-part wagon, requires each part to be placed in sequence for it to work correctly, also there is an interior that needs to be downloaded.

There are also some errors I think too that need to be fixed, I have this working in TRS2006 correctly as a wagon, but a track-side item I have no idea.

Hope this helps a little... :)

Errors in Trainz? No way! HA HA!

Hi,

From memory, the CEBX 800 is a multi-part wagon, requires each part to be placed in sequence for it to work correctly, also there is an interior that needs to be downloaded.

There are also some errors I think too that need to be fixed, I have this working in TRS2006 correctly as a wagon, but a track-side item I have no idea.

Hope this helps a little... :)
;) I set invisible track on which to place it. But I removed everything about it, it is very unrealisic being so big anyway! My next post will show one of the results of trying to use it ...

Technical Question

Thread Exception ER Null Reference, line 173, file
Stack Dump:
Function
$Void@MultipleIndustryNewPerformStoppedLoad (Vehicle, String),line-1 fuctionvoid@BaseIndustry::performStopped (Vehicle, string),line336
How I fix this:confused:

Thread Exception ER Null Reference, line 173, file
Stack Dump:
Function
$Void@MultipleIndustryNewPerformStoppedLoad (Vehicle, String),line-1 fuctionvoid@BaseIndustry::performStopped (Vehicle, string),line336
How I fix this:confused:
I fixed the problem by replacing the industry with a new one, but still nothing will load at it! Anyone got any info on "New Industry procedures":confused:

They call the wind Maria!

#1- I just noticed that the wind is in one direction at one moment, and the next it blow the smoke in the other! A good suggestion is to have the ability to set wind direction and speed.
#2- Smoke from most steam locos go up in the air, it should trail along the train as in real life, most of the time going back down toward the ground because of the wind currents caused by the movment of the train. Steam out of the cylinders often goes farther than the smoke and this is against the law of physics! Got any hints?

Last edited:
Back