Question about upgrading TRS19 Platinum to TRS19 Plus

swsettle

I updated my annual silver membership to annual gold membership. I have my TRS19 Platinum stream set to TRS19 Platinum Beta patched to build 116009. When I set my stream to TRS19 Plus or TRS19 Plus Beta I get "no patch is available".

Is TRS19 Platinum the same as TRS19 plus? Should I keep the stream set to TRS19 Plus or TRS19 Plus Beta and just wait for the next update?

Once you have your subscription to Trainz Plus, the change from TRS19 Platinum to Trainz Plus is automatic, there is no software to download as it is all built into the same package. The change is controlled by your user name. This was how it worked for me.

To get the Trainz Plus beta (or any version beta) you must change to the beta stream from the Trainz Settings --> Install --> Chenge Trainz Update Stream.

Watch the beta forums for latest news. When there is a new beta available Tony lets the community know with a post. He usually also tells what beta stream to use to confirm which one gives the update. Here's the latest:

Click HERE for TRS19 SP5

Click HERE for TRS22

Remember that Beta software is BETA and will likely have bugs. Beta installs should be separate installs and used for beta testing. Beta installs should likely not be your primary install. Backup your Trainz installs frequently. (Actually, you should have backups of ALL your files.)

Last edited:
Back