Procedural rails and turnouts

Sanek17

So, this is what the shooter and procedural rails wanted to raise. I marked in red the places where the fasteners of the wits and rails are located. In the game, this cannot be implemented at all, so it looks unrealistic. Yellow marked wits, which in the game are primitive and short, although in reality they have a completely different design. The cross and the wits, which are also short and unrealistic, are highlighted in blue. That is the question, are there any work being done to fix this all? And when to expect something new?

I do agree that the default components are a bit thin, but they're based on UK and Australian standards where the rolling stock and track are at a much smaller gauge than what either you or I experience in our countries.

I think. however, that that this is up to the content-creator who made the tracks to create the proper components for your track. Using a switch machine with those additional components will fill in the spaces at the points and drawbar, but the other parts need to be created by the author that created the track.

yes, but the author said that this cannot be fixed in any way, because the game is so laid down ... So you need to add or edit something in the game

Back