Problems signing into account.

ElevatorRailFan

Hi, I have been having a problem sign in on my account, every time when I try to sign in it says "you have entered the wrong user name or password". I know I'm using the right username and password because I copied and past it from notepad. When I copy and paste in from notepad it will work on Simulator Central but it does not work on the download station and Planet Auran. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem.

Did you by chance change your password on Simulator Central? If you did then you have to change your password in Planet Auran as well. I found this out the hard way about a month ago.

John

When I tried logging in to Planet Auran and I click lost password, I got the change password link and when I clicked on it, it took me to simulator central.

When I tried logging in to Planet Auran and I click lost password, I got the change password link and when I clicked on it, it took me to simulator central.

They are connected which I found out the hard way myself.

I went back to Planet Auran and set the same password I used on Simulator Central and everything was fine afterwards.

EDIT:

I just noticed that you are a new user here according to your post count. Are you already registered under a different name, or are you in fact a new user? If you are already registered, contact the helpdesk and have them assist you with configuring your account properly.

John

They are connected which I found out the hard way myself.

I went back to Planet Auran and set the same password I used on Simulator Central and everything was fine afterwards.

EDIT:

I just noticed that you are a new user here according to your post count. Are you already registered under a different name, or are you in fact a new user? If you are already registered, contact the helpdesk and have them assist you with configuring your account properly.

John

How do you change your planet Auran password? Because every time I try to, it redirects me to simulator central.

How do you change your planet Auran password? Because every time I try to, it redirects me to simulator central.

This is correct. They are connected now, before it was in two parts...

Ensure that you have put in the correct username and password and you should be all set. By changing usernames, you'll get things confused which they are now.

John

This is correct. They are connected now, before it was in two parts...

Ensure that you have put in the correct username and password and you should be all set. By changing usernames, you'll get things confused which they are now.

John

It still says the username and password is wrong.

Last edited:
Ok, I signed in to the forum with the same user name and password but when I use the same user name and password, it still won't let me sign into planet Auran.

i have done everything possible to get logged in and nothing works. i can't even play the game anymore or use the first class ticket or DLC. i really need to get this problem fixed. blood pressure is off the chart and i am now trying to get a doctors visit. is this what you want. almost a week and a half . send the password and i'll use it.
ernest

Back