Contacting N3V

Hi all
Hoping for a little advice really. It’s been a number of years since I looked at Trainz. From memory I have two or three different versions, the latest being Trainz 2010 Engineers Edition.

I often get advert emails from N3V and yesterday I got one offering me TANE for free. So after logging into my account separately to make sure it was legit, I found it was and happily ordered it. Looking forward to revisiting my old friend.
The order went through ok and the page said I would be sent an email shortly with order details. But subsequently it hasn’t arrived.

I don’t know how quick I should expect the email, so perhaps I’m jumping the gun asking the question, this was yesterday late morning / afternoon. But more often than not when someone I’m dealing with says an email will be sent, it’s an automatic thing and pretty much straight away.

Unfortunately contacting N3V to ask the question seems something of a challenge. I’ve been back and forth through my account pages and I’m starting to feel like an extra in the DaVinci Code. :)

Any ideas to get me on the right track?
Thank’s
Badger

Hi,
Have a look in the "MyTrainz" - 4 tab along from the left on the title bar. Your TANE should be under "product downloads"
The section "Trainz" >> "serial number" should have the necessary data.

HTH

Colin

TANE doesn't use a serial number. When it is installed, open the launcher and click Trainz Settings. When the screen opens go to the Internet tab and enter your MyTrainz username and password and remember to press return or enter after entering your password. It should respond by saying that your MyTrainz login succeeded. You can then adjust any other settings you want and start the game. Once it starts you will be presented with a Asset Download window which will list any DLC associated with your account. You can download what you want and then click the Close button to move on into the game itself. The Asset Download will open each time you start the game so no need to download everything at once.

Thank’s for the quick replies. :)
Nothing under product downloads unfortunately. My impression was that the email (which I still haven’t received) would contain order details and presumably codes to download the product.
Any ideas the best way to ask N3V directly? I tried to open a support ticket, but couldn’t see the procedure to open one. I just kept looping between screens.

Hi all
Hoping for a little advice really. It’s been a number of years since I looked at Trainz. From memory I have two or three different versions, the latest being Trainz 2010 Engineers Edition.

I often get advert emails from N3V and yesterday I got one offering me TANE for free. So after logging into my account separately to make sure it was legit, I found it was and happily ordered it. Looking forward to revisiting my old friend.
The order went through ok and the page said I would be sent an email shortly with order details. But subsequently it hasn’t arrived.

I don’t know how quick I should expect the email, so perhaps I’m jumping the gun asking the question, this was yesterday late morning / afternoon. But more often than not when someone I’m dealing with says an email will be sent, it’s an automatic thing and pretty much straight away.

Unfortunately contacting N3V to ask the question seems something of a challenge. I’ve been back and forth through my account pages and I’m starting to feel like an extra in the DaVinci Code. :)

Any ideas to get me on the right track?
Thank’s
Badger
Check your spam folder.

Cheerio John

Thank you for all the responses. I had checked my spam folder, being the canny Badger I am. :)
Now though I have actually managed to create a support ticket. I found a clickable option I’d missed.
So hopefully the powers that be will now spring into action and have me out of the hole I’m stuck in, in no time.
Badger

For me (I bought TANE ages ago) the download link appears on the right hand manu at the bottom, as does TRS19. Why its not with the other downloads... Who knows.

uKhtoNr.png

Last edited:
For me (I bought TANE ages ago) the download link appears on the right hand manu at the bottom, as does TRS19. Why its not with the other downloads... Who knows.

uKhtoNr.png

It makes perfect sense!

Digital Downloads are DLCs, purchased from the Trainz store. Excluding Steam DLC purchases. Would be nice if DLCs purchased from Steam would sync to show in the 'My Digital Downloads' menu/list. Because, I have some routes that are double and don't share the same KUID.

Example:
VR Healesville 1913 - 1920 TRS19
Healesville 1910's

Are both the exact same route, just with different KUIDs and having doubles can be confusing. That's why I would like some sort of sync to remove the doubles between DLCs brought on Trainz store and Steam, even if you purchase one version of Trainz and then another.

Product Downloads are Trainz products, no matter what version you have purchased digitally. Unless purchased via Steam.

Back