problem

madman14

hi i have trs2004 and wen i download some comtain from the DLS such as a layout it wont apear on the game i will only have the objects
n wen i i download UKBL content i dosent seem to work
thx

Did you double click the .cdp files to install them?

Are you running TRS2004 build 23xx version 2.4?

Have you checked for missing dependencies with a program called TrainzObjectz?

HTH

Dave

the ukbl contend i am trying to download are some of the free rolling stock downloads of there web page it apears in my suryayor menu but i cant put it into the world

i hav ver 2.2

build what? When you launch the game it can be found in the bottom right hand corner.

mt build is 2285 n i cant remeber wat stock it was but it seems to be any ukbl rolling stock
Then you'll need the 2285>2370 found in this thread. And click on the link Service Pack 4 for TRS2004.

HTH

Dave

Last edited:
Also, it does help if you reply to the RIGHT thread, as we cannot deal with your enquiry otherwise.

For any UKBLstock, you are probably missing all the third party dependancies, go and download them of the Download Station. Oh and please get TO while you are at it, it'll save you LOADS of time.

WER CAN I FIND THE DEPENDACIES

What's the KUID of the item that you are having problems finding the dependencies for? What does TOreport as missing?

Some items from the DLS requires PaintShed as a dependency. Have you downloaded it, installed it, created an item with it, and have saved it?

HTH

Dave

Back