Download station

track14

hi All why is there content that i can not download ? from the Download station it come up with Your registered products do not grant access?
only on some; eg: VIC Melbourne

Thank you

(Trainz 22PE build 122418)

hi All why is there content that i can not download ? from the Download station it come up with Your registered products do not grant access?

Thank you

What route are you trying to download?

If it's any of the 2 Melbourne 'Beta' early access routes by Lolbiskets and Driver4201, I have both of these 'WIP' routes installed in TRS22PE.
I do have a question, your TRS22PE should be the same build number as mine which is 123799. Unless of course you are a Trainz Plus member ??

They are created in a higher version of Trainz so not compatible with your version.
He already has the highest version of Trainz that being TRS22 PE. But the build number doesn't match mine so I'm thinking either he's a Trainz Plus member or... He hasn't updated Trainz for awhile!!

That seems to be out of date! As I said before my Trainz TRS22 PE is showing me 123799, could be because my version is from Steam?
Thanks for the heads up though.
The Steam versions have different build numbers than those for N3V's due to Steam requiring a special compilation to work with their Valve servers and set up. It's confusing and makes support difficult. The whole thing now with different flavors of TRS22 in addition to Plus make everything more confusing for that matter. The subtle differences and sometimes the lack of details by a user are enough to throw everything into a confusing loop.

The Steam versions have different build numbers than those for N3V's due to Steam requiring a special compilation to work with their Valve servers and set up. It's confusing and makes support difficult. The whole thing now with different flavors of TRS22 in addition to Plus make everything more confusing for that matter. The subtle differences and sometimes the lack of details by a user are enough to throw everything into a confusing loop.
Ah that makes perfect sense! Thanks for clearing things up mate :) Really appreciate it!

That route may have been made unavailable for some reason. The screenshot says it was made by Jaytoo but the upload was done by Driver 4201.

If that isn't the case then you should check with the helpdesk to make sure your username has TRS22 registered to it.

That route may have been made unavailable for some reason. The screenshot says it was made by Jaytoo but the upload was done by Driver 4201.

If that isn't the case then you should check with the helpdesk to make sure your username has TRS22 registered to it.
The route is certainly available for TRS22, I am thinking that maybe the original poster may have TANE or TRS19! You will not be able to download the route from the DLS if this is the case.

The route by Lolbiskets, works in TRS19 (latest build; 5) and TRS22.

I forgot about the screenshot, mentioning 'Jaytoo' being there, I went into content manager and turned on the column to show author usernames.

All why is there content that i can not download ? from the Download station it come up with Your registered products do not grant access?

The route VIC Melbourne is listed as Trainz Asset Build 5.4.

Your Trainz TRS22PE build 122418 is the retail TRS22 SP2/TRS22 PE (Windows) version and will only work with assets of build up to and including 5.3

You will need to update your TRS22PE to build 123801 which is the retail TRS22 SP3/TRS22 PE (Windows) version. This will load assets with builds up to and including 5.4

From your Trainz Launcher click Trainz Settings then click the Install tab. Then click the button labelled Check for Trainz Updates.

Hi pware Thank you it was set to Trainz plus ???

The route is classified as being asset build 5.4 which means that it was created using the latest build/version (SP3) of Trainz Plus and TRS22. The previous build/version (SP2) of Trainz Plus and TRS22 could create and use assets, such as routes, sessions, buildings, tracks, rolling stock, etc with asset build numbers up to and including 5.3 but not 5.4.

Hi pware Thank you it was set to Trainz plus ???
Interesting! Can't be set to Trainz Plus.

I don't have Trainz Plus and both routes works perfectly fine for me in TRS22 PE :)
<kuid:877537:100041> VIC Melbourne - Traralgon Early Access - Yes, it has missing dependencies! But it's related to TransDEM... Easy fix!!
<kuid2:819058:101449:1> VTC Melbourne - Warrnambool 2015 Early Access - nothing missing ;)

Back