Paint Shed Trouble

Ronayne

Australian in Montana
Sorry guys. I know I said that i'll try not to create any more threads, but I need some help.

I have Trainz Paint Shed Installed on my computer. For some reason when I start it now, it starts and then stops completely leaving the screen magnified big time!

Please help me.

:(

Hope you find an answer :D !

(PS maybe this will help you understand how annoying your 'one-liners' are to someone asking for help , maybe not ? )

Well the Paint Shed came with the Trainz Collection Pack but i'm not sure witch version of the paint shed it is. I installed it ages ago.

Last edited:
Okay, you say "When I start it now"; does this mean it was working before? What has changed?

Bear in mind that PS can sometimes take a VERY long time to start. How long have you waited?

Paul

Well first, Euphod. Yes it was working till about 5 months ago.
Paul. I usually log off straight away to get rid of magnified screen.

Okay: when you have a problem, and seek advice for an answer, the community shouldn't have to ask a series of questions like pulling teeth! You posted in another thread that you really want help on this, yet you have given us not much to work with here.

What are your PC specs?

What is the result of your DxDiag?

Do you have current drivers for all your hardware?

What version Trainz is installed?

Is it the version that goes with the version of Paintshed you have installed?

If you have 2006 or later running you don't even need a seperate version of Paintshed, do you know that?

Help us help you by providing as much information in the first post as possible, please. Realize we are not sitting next to you, and we do not have remote access to your PC.

DO NOT get a big old chip on your shoulder about me being mean to you, EVERYONE knows how mean I am, but I can help if I have enough information!;)

Back