Paging Leeferr.

tm05

I ALSO HAVE TS12!!!
I am looking for Leeferr, as I would like to reskin one of his locomotives and upload it to the DLS. I already PM'd him, although all I got back from him was the exact quote of what I originally sent. I know it says that you cannot reupload reskins to the DLS, but I figured that I could ask, because I think I've seen reskins of leeferr stuff before. Besides the point, I am also curious now why he sent back the exact quote of what I originally sent him. If any of you can contact him, or if any of you are him, please let me know.

Not exactly on topic, but:
all I got back from him was the exact quote of what I originally sent
Interesting.
I had the same happen yesterday with a PM. Just a quote of my original PM; no new text.
If more people are experiencing this, let me know.

I'll see if I can find an old email address of Leeferr and ask him to read this post.
Edit:
... and I can't. All I can find are old PM's of him.

Maybe you can check his old assets; that could still have his email address in it.

But did he give you permission to upload reskins or not? Every creator’s policies are different. Some are more liberal with reskins, others are more reserved and forbid redistribution in any way. Uploading reskinned payware like Paulz Trainz and K&L is a big fat no no. They won’t give you permission even if you asked. But Ben Neal’s content is probably fair game for reskinning and uploading. Dave Snow is pretty liberal with reskins, and undecorated train cars and locomotives are meant to be reskinned.

Last edited:
yep, I'm still around and SailorDan is correct. Reskins are allowed on all of my content as long as I get credit for the mesh and any animations in the description.

Mike

Back