Old Western Screenshotz (Big Pics and must contain a Horse)

Memories of my Pa, Part 3

Ridin_3.jpg
Just for you, some shots of my memories.

Very nice and creative!

I Love seeing new eras in trainz, It is such a powerful tool to recreate a different era, epoch, , and such.

Excellent stuff.

I may be showing my ignorance here, but I am sad to hear that Elvenor has died, as I wasn't aware that he had. At least his content lives on, and your screenies are an appropriate tribute to his work.

Best wishes,
Padster

The Monument Valey backdrops are on the DLS.
Here comes Salt River Backdrop (photo taken at Salt River Canyon in Arizona), incuding the needed horse - will be on DLS in 2-3 days. The backdrop can be enless chained, but also a right/left end will be supplied.
SaltRiver1.jpg

The Salt River Backdrop (see above post #29) is on the DLS.
Attention: It is invisible from the back. If you can not see it after placing it, rotate your basebord until you see it, then move/rotate it as you want it (same for the Monument Valley Backdrops - and other Western Backdrops to come, if you are interested. Let me know if you have special wishes).

Back Drops

The Salt River Backdrop (see above post #29) is on the DLS.
Attention: It is invisible from the back. If you can not see it after placing it, rotate your basebord until you see it, then move/rotate it as you want it (same for the Monument Valley Backdrops - and other Western Backdrops to come, if you are interested. Let me know if you have special wishes).
Can you make one of "Long Creek Mountain" in Oregon (44* 35" 55" N / 119* 05" 31" W )from the north side? I am starting a new senario of my Ranch I had there based on the horse theme. Keep an eye out for MonkeyWrench Ranch thread, when I finish the first section, I will post some pictures. But to detail the real world is much harder that a ficional one, Ough!
Construction_Long_Creek_Mountain_1.jpg

Construction_Long_Creek_Mountain_2.jpg

Last edited:
Pullin a Heap Of Freight

When oil/coal/gas Disappears from existence heres what will pull are trainz (contains a horse too)
horsect7.jpg

Last edited:
LOL I Like What I see LOL I must upload the Rest now the configs are sorted shame about my layout self destructing LOL New Toys Soon :udrool:

Back