NZ pics

The screen is taken on one of Kingstonflyer's pieces, so he deserves all the credit. As for the loco numbers, shhhhhh!

William:)

P.s. then again it does have some of my content in it:hehe:

Last edited:
Into the Hutt Valley

Morning all

This morning, the trains began rolling into Taita.

screen010g.jpg

Crossing the Hutt River at Ava

screen013o.jpg

Woburn

screen016oi.jpg

Waterloo

screen017r.jpg

Poor old Epuni, lost it's old building last year to be replaced with a couple of little bus shelters, no doubt useless on a rainy day in Windy Wellington.

screen020o.jpg

Wingate. That shelter type is a little bit better...

screen022c.jpg

Arriving at Taita before heading to the turnback road

screen025l.jpg

The first trip is over.

screen026n.jpg

A bit further up the line, this is the Pomare crossing of Hutt River.

Well it's been a while, but that all for now. A bit more QR to build and then it's on to Upper Hutt.

Ryan

Fantastic looking route there Ryan,I tend to stay away from electrified routes all those pantograph work will do my head in:p so well done man.
A big thanks to Bill for these neat Aa's,I must do the Kingston Flyer line in trainz.
Now possible thanks to Bill.
kf1q.jpg

Poor old Epuni, lost it's old building last year to be replaced with a couple of little bus shelters, no doubt useless on a rainy day in Windy Wellington. Ryan

Hi Ryan,
Those are some great looking screenshots of the Hutt Valley Line. I live in the Hutt Valley (so does Bill69) so we know the Upper Hutt line well. You might have to re-do the NaeNae Station again in 6-12 months time as TransMetro is wanting to do the same to NaeNae Station as they did to Epuni. (a petition has been started to try and save the old historic station).
Can you please give us and update as to whether you have completed to Manor Park, or whether it already extends further than that?
Keep up the great work. Look forward to seeing more screenshots...
Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Hi Mac

It's finished to the northern bank of the Hutt River crossing ar Pomare. My construction method is to do one section of NZ, one section of Qld, so I don't lose interest in one or the other. Next for NZ is to get to Upper Hutt.

Yes, I've read the proposals, re. Naenae & it is a shame. Good to see Plimmerton is being renovated though.

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

Ryan

William Rutgers should keep working on recreating New Zealand while I work on recreating Long Island. :p Looking good man, same with KF and all others as always. :wave:

Last edited:
Well if you didn't have me creating long island for you then maybe a would!:p

fda57f22ee233d45275adc222dfa1872.jpg

Obviously it still needs a few touchups

William:)

Great pic. Bill, Looks like your Auburn route? I'm just about ready to send you a session for the std. gauge version, then I will work on a 42in gauge session.
Cheers,
Bill69.

I'm new to Trainz and have just got a copy of TS2009 WBE.

I live in the Wellington region so am more than impressed to see Ryan's pics.....will they work on TS2009?

Also, I have seen some NZR trains around that say they're for TS2006, does TS2009 have back compatibily?

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the world of Trainz. There are diferent versions of NZGR steam locos for 2004 and 2009. The 2004 versions will work in 2006 but I am not sure about the 2009 versions. Trainz creations are often forward compatible but rarely backwards compatible.

Cheers,
Bill69.

Back