NZ pics

Here is one of an area that is not finished yet. Ka935 with the Northerner passing Taumaranui loco depot.

Ka935.jpg

Cheers,
Bill69

Nice work Bill.

A while ago, a 2 car EE made it to Paraparaumu under threatening skies.

screen004l.jpg

Approaching Paremata

screen008m.jpg

And after arrival at the terminus.

That's all today.

Ryan

Fender's New DC's

screen008a.jpg

A couple of DC's on their delivery run climb around the WMR Tunnel 12 site

screen011lo.jpg

4634 arrives at Petone next morning

screen013kv.jpg

Lovely views of Cook Strait through the cab windows

screen015p.jpg

Thanks again Fender :))

Ryan

Hi Bill, these look very nice and I am pleased to see. I was very near to building these myself - you have saved me some work! Can I ask about release and if you intend the same model in NZR midland red?
Cheers, Fender :D

Fender,

Can you give me some info about colour schemes for these coaches. My info was that they only came in green. Also a colour photo would by useful.

Bill.

Hi Bill,
http://www.steaminc.org.nz/
Superb work on those carriages chief:)
Have a poke round here for some info on the Aa's,click on the Locomtives & Rollingstock section you should find some usefull info there.
"Crimson Lake" was the paint colour used On NZR passenger rolling stock from the early 30's to the 70's.
hope this helps
cheers

Andrew

For further details on the Aa 50ft coaches see "Nearly Ready" in the Freeware Announcements forum.

Bill.

Last edited:
Hi Bill,
I expect this pic is superfluous now, could be of interest to others. Image kindly provided by Savv and Big Peter of TSNZ.
Cheers, Fender :)

nzraapax1.jpg

Here is another, provides close-up. I must discover how to post multiple images!
Anyway I look forwards to your model. Cheers, Fender :)

nzraapax2.jpg

Hi BIll, I think you will like these pics. I can get more if you want. These images kindly provided by Stefan Van Vliet a.k.a. Savv of TSNZ. This last pic is Stefan's model in the sim. (not Trainz). This could be an inspiration for your next model - food for thought.
Cheers, Fender :)
k884.jpg

Back