- You must register, in the Profiles Page, by clicking Profiles, on the Website Menu Bar.
First, on the Forums Menu Bar, please visit the FAQ page, for important information about the Auran Forum Community.
Register the product code, on the Profiles Page, or just click the button that says "Register Now!"
Then, go to the "Trainz Discussion Forums," (Currently Titled "Trainz Classics)."
- You will see a Trainz Discussion Forums Index Page.
This allows you to open the Forum Index when you visit, then log in.
Then, you see a quick "Redirect Page."
- After the "Thank you for logging in..."page, your back to the Forum Index.
For me, it's generally 5-7 pages, daily, once every twenty-four hours.
- Quickly, browse each title to the topic...
- If you don't recognize the subject yet, I leave it to your discretion...if you don't have a clue, pass, until you see the title for several visits.
- If it's negative, some one's mad and their leaving, some personal complaint, the end of the world, the end of Auran Trainz, a non technical issue, etc, avoid it like the Black Plague!
- When you reach the last page, go to the menu bar, and select "Quick Links, Mark Forums Read."
- The Trainz Discussions Forums Index re-appears, then select Log Out, and close the page.
Here, you find cookies are removed, however you may "Come Back!"
If by some unfortunate delay, you time-out, you may use the Today's Posts item, on the Quick Links menu.
Sometimes, you may time-out, whilst posting. In that event, merely log in, and you will see your post. That may cut off your Posts since last visit, so use the Today's Posts option.
The number of post titles per page, always stays 25, however you may configure your results, to up to forty posts per page. If you have trouble loading the page, just look to see how many pages there are, and select either the title, or the "last page," and scroll down.
You can feel free to visit any Discussion Forum you wish, at your leisure, however this is the quickest way to go!
Edit: When you complete the scan of the Auran Trainz Forum Community, you may simply close the page, when you come back, the New Posts will be revised.