New Route - BNSF Clovis Sub West

As i download it, it installs <kuid:138423:4000057> and <kuid2:137823:315:1>. And i didn't forget to do commit. It is in trainz, but with name 60ft boxcar NS #469717. At first sight scenarios is working well, so i think that somthing's wrong with my trainz.

OK er9m, there is a problem.

55290:10000 is the new RRMods NS boxcar.

137823:315 is the old RRMods NS Boxcar.

138423:4000057 is the bogey for either model and you need that!

Both models have the same skin, but the old model is a slightly undersized mesh. I am certain the link given for the rolling stock was the new model when the session was tested, but now it is definitely to the old model, which is all very confusing. I have emailed Joe asking where we can find the 55290:10000 version.

In the meantime a quick fix would be to edit the kuid for the version you have to the kuid the session needs, you will have the wrong model, but at least the session will work. I will post back when I get an answer from RRMods.

Andy :)

Last edited:
Hi Dermmy
Wanted to thank you for a great route and session. The signals work very well, and the trackwork and scenery are very realistic.
I do however have some missing assets that I can't locate.
Hope you can lead me to some of them so my session has it's complete amount of cars.
These are what I'm looking for.
Kuid 138423: 1100227 1100228
55290: 10000>
113556: 11104> 2915> 62215> 69915> 71111>

Thanks for your time.
Bob

Hi Bob

From Trainzstation on this page you need:
UP C40-8 Ex CNW
ATSF C44-9W
UP C40-8W
SP C44-9W
KCS SD70 Ace
NOTE: The horns and enginespec are packed seerately and are located at the head of the left-hand column.

From RRMods on this page you need the 60' boxcars for BNSF and RBOX.

That just leaves 55290:10000 which is missing in action. The fix is to download the RRMods NS 60' Boxcar (same page as the link above) which is 137823:315 and edit the KUID to 55290:10000. This is exactly the same model as the missing asset, but on an older mesh. The kuid edit should get the session up and running. If the correct boxcar turns up installing it will simply over-write the modified asset...

Andy ;)

Last edited:
Hello young Andy, I'm really looking forward to part 2 of your Clovis Sub route and I noticed that you've added Maddy's excellent new roads to the layout, but, will you be doing the same to part 1, or, will you be leaving it to us to do that ourselves??

Keep up the great work kiddo.

Cheerz. ex.

Thanks Ex - Clovis 2 includes and extends Clovis1, so all the road-changes will come pre-packaged for your driving and viewing pleasure.

Andy ;)

Last edited:
Kuid 55290:1000

Thanks to the good folks at RRMods the missing session boxcar Kuid:55290:10000 is currently available from the RRMods Forum. It's in the 'RRMods New Trainz Releases/Rolling Stock' area.

In a few days it should be back on the downloads page...

Thanks guys...

Can anyone lead me to the K5LLA Horn Sound needed for the KS70Ace
I have this missing asset to find Kuid 2:200202:53710:1

Thanks to All.
Bob

...that was easy...

:cool: That kuid 200202 belongs to csx_sd60...so, copy csx_sd6o & paste it into the Download Station search box, click "kuid" or "username" & go...the hornsound you want plus several other items you may want are there.

Kuid2:200202:53710:1 is one of the best enginesounds going...kuid2:200202:53645:1 is another, the one I use. Both are there. You can use these enginesounds for any turbocharged EMD 4, 6 or 8 axle locomotive.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Bob - the enginesounds and horn's for Franks locos are packed separately on this page. They are at the top of each column...

Andy ;)

Last edited:
hi i just wanted to say is anyone having problems with the trainz station site
im getting a 404 error it been like that for about a week now with out the site some of the rolling stock and engines are not available any answers tnx

Trainztation is gone - Frank has a new site at http://www.sporbust.com/

I will update the Clovis Session content page at checkrail.com asap, but lots on my plate at the moment, might be a few days. In the mean time the download page lists all content needed, so it is not too big a job to grab them even without the links...

The Checkrail.com session download page is fixed, but not all of Frank's content is up at West Coast Trainz. I assume what is missing will be up soon...

Back