My TS2009 has disappeared

akai01002

Hello everybody! I'm a little worried about my TS. I've installed it according to the instructions like setting off my antivirus, downloading the latest drivers for my PC, etc. But what was my surprise when I was trying to play my TS and it didn't work. The message that returned me is that my OS was looking for an .exe file. So I went to see if the files were in the "Program Files" folder and there was nothing! Like abduced:eek:. The main folder of my TS didn't exist even. Seeing this I executed the "regedit" command to look for any existing keys but I've just found a few of them. I wonder if it were due to any program which I use to clean my PC (registry, HD, temp files,...) but I verified that this wasn´t the cause, because even not using it the problem persisted. So I don't know which can be the cause of my trouble. I've clean up my PC for viruses and any malware, but everything is allright. May be due to a possible incompatibility between TS and Norton software?:eek:
Thanks for paying attention. Bye:wave:

Hello everybody! I'm a little worried about my TS. I've installed it according to the instructions like setting off my antivirus, downloading the latest drivers for my PC, etc. But what was my surprise when I was trying to play my TS and it didn't work. The message that returned me is that my OS was looking for an .exe file. So I went to see if the files were in the "Program Files" folder and there was nothing! Like abduced:eek:. The main folder of my TS didn't exist even. Seeing this I executed the "regedit" command to look for any existing keys but I've just found a few of them. I wonder if it were due to any program which I use to clean my PC (registry, HD, temp files,...) but I verified that this wasn´t the cause, because even not using it the problem persisted. So I don't know which can be the cause of my trouble. I've clean up my PC for viruses and any malware, but everything is allright. May be due to a possible incompatibility between TS and Norton software?:eek:
Thanks for paying attention. Bye:wave:

I have used registry cleaners, and the like, at times in the past. All I ended up with was a failed system. Had to reformat, and build the system up again.

I do not use any cleaners, or programs that purport to speed up the system. I also use Windows XP Pro 64-bit system.

I have had no problems with my system, which runs very well, no errors.

Just passing on my thoughts, they may help.

Pete :wave:

Well, I don't think I would go as far as to reformat at this point. I've used registry cleaners (Ccleaner) many times and have never had a problem with them. My system is extremely stable though.

If it were me, I would do the uninstall...registry clean...reinstall again.:)

I fondly wish you and yours all the reinstallation luck in the world...

Back