More than 100 rifles stolen from Atlanta train car

"assualt rifles", "ak style". Probably semi sks rifles. Cheap trunk guns.

Must be a slow news day.

yeah,iv'e collected weapons for over 25 years,"AK"types well that explains it !...morons a few crates of cheap NORINCO sks chinese versions with rubber wood stocks and very "soft" receivers. highly doubtfull they were russian made. at any rate it's still alot of firepower running around and no doubt going to be used for no good .living in south florida you don't go anywhere without a sidearm my weapon of choice is a compact .45 acp loaded with remington golden sabre rounds with a extra mag with 230 grn ball .

Obviously, Someone knew of the shipment and tracked it, or by chance some lucky houlums opened the boxcar of their dreams, by chance, hoping to find radios and TV's for Best Buy big box stores.

As the US does, they ship sensitive items, in a boxcar marked in 12" high bold letters: DODX. :hehe:

The US does not gaurd shipments at all, and railway police may be left to cover a 250 mile area, with only 2 tired overworked guys.

i agree someone inside set this up.

All sorts of stuff happens in this state. Just something else to worry about. >_>

All sorts of stuff happens in this state. Just something else to worry about. >_>

GA? Georgia? I heard some stories about Georgia. That makes a lotta sense actually.

If 100 guns got stolen here it would be all over the news...

Jamie

CSX Gestapo was probably out harassing railfans instead of doing their job as ussual. Alot of maximum security prison grade razor wire has gone up around Tilford lately.....course on the other side its still rusty broken chain link, all for show.

Back