Montreal Area Trainzers

samrec

Hello all welcome back to the Community forum.

I know this is a little early but considering the schedule we have I will like to announce or propose something early on.

I'm thinking on another gathering at my place this year on June to see each other chat a bit about stuff and see what's we are on TRS stuff as well.

As usual if we do it at my place I will take care of the food, BBQ will be ready for you guys.

cheers

Hi samrec,
Would there be anything going on mid-August, I actually have holidays then and would have time to take the long trek down the 401 :p

hey Martin glad you still around. How is your route project going.

I got a call from the Laval guy again. You interested?

Didn't he usually do it in April? I'll be in Utah checking out some slot canyons during the second half of April this year but October looks good from here.

Route's doing fine but slow to advance, I keep stopping to make new objects. :cool:

Now that August is here and we're slowly melting, are you guys still game for a Trainz meet in Montreal at my place?

Anyone else reading this who will be in Montreal this month and wants to join, let us know so we can welcome you too.

Hi to everyone in Montreal, I do not think I will make it during my holidays, things are just not working out this time around :(

As I told you on my email I"m game only that right now got some stuff going on at work and life and will be tied up till mid Sept. After that anything goes!

cheers

Back