Mismatched Drivers

stouthm

Get over it
I hope this is the correct section for this. None of my drivers are appearing in their selected locos. It seemed that Alstair was appearing in every other one so I disabled him, added Cindy and Alstatair keeps showing up. Nothing personal about Alstair, I just want to see some different drivers. Anyone know why I'm limited to about two drivers even when I have eight locos on the route?

Are those engines on the track at the start or created from a portal? If the latter then that is correct. The portal will produce the same driver evertime that consist leaves it so if you have two consists set at random the portal may send alistair out ever other one. Drivers allocated in portals are not effected by the auto selection that happens when eight engines are placed on the route at the start of a new session. Open your route map place the engines first then check the edit session to find eight drivers allocated.

Stagecoach, I don't use portals on this route so the locos are scattered around the route. I just checked again. I'm using five drivers: Andrew, Bald, Cafe, Charlie and Cindy. I click on Andrew and it's some guy with a broad smile, doesn't look like Andrew though it could be him. Click on Bald and it's someone with glasses and a mustache, certainly not Bald. Click on Cafe and there's Alstair, check on Charlie and there's Alstair again. Click on Cindy and it's the guy with a mustache and glasses. What's happening?

Back