Midwest Grain & PVR: Continue it?

The P&WV also had some small 2-6-6-4's that they used on their coal trains. To be honest, if I had the money, I'd really like for someone to make a model of them for Trainz. I really like their small size and would be good for a mountain-climbing route I have that serves two coal mines.

I like pezzy28's idea about the Everett to Wenatchee route.
Also a route based on Logging in the Northwest area would be cool. For example: From Buckley, Enumclaw and then up the pass a ways.

They were taken over by the N&W in the 70's, so you could also run N&W over the route. Their FMs had a very interesting paint scheme. They also had run-through agreements with WM and NKP. Heck, you could probably see Reading and CNJ units too towards the late 60s'! I think that NS turned the W&LE loose in the 90's, so running early NS wouldn't be too much of a stretch either.

Last edited:
I've noticed JR is making more buildings, industries, etc. Here's a way out of the box suggestion. How bout an upgrade to Port Ogden and Northern? 3.0. All done with JR track, buildings, and scenery items. It might not take all of Mike's time since a majority of the work is replacing items. But Mike and JR could add some finishing touches or some new set pieces in the route. It's the perfect pay "upgrade" to a free route already included in Trainz and wouldn't take all the time to reinvent. A portion of the proceeds could go to the original creators or could be store credits for those guys.

-R

Back