Leaving Trainz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'll leave too.

Ádh mór ort

Don't leave pfx, if you go, then I might as well go as well.

Hang on I have an idea, we can all leave together, I'll hire a bus and we can all go on a wild goose chase on a magical mystery tour, and when we get lost, we can all return back to the start, were we all came from, now that sounds like a plan...:confused::eek:

I think my medication is wearing off, I'm going for a lie down.

Joe Airtime :sleep:

Hang in there Taylor because it ain't easy being a railfan. I was hooked when I was 3 or 4 watching the trains with my Grandfather and the rest is history. I've tried to leave the hobby (both model and virtual) a few times but even after years and living on the other side of the planet in a 3rd world country I find I can't shake my feelings for trains. Take a break, recharge your batteries, or better yet, a have a holster stoke your boiler and get a good head of steam up and comeback ready for work!

The Eagles/Cascaderailroad said it best: "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave" or if you prefer "resistance is futile"
smiley_emoticons_borg.gif

"I am tormented by some people that mean a lot to me in my life"

Seek therapy. Anyone who "torments" you should mean nothing to you, not a lot. Got a friend who isn't friendly dump his sorry ass. Put people who "talk down" to you on your ignore list, if you have the self discipline to keep them on your ignore list and never read any of their posts ever again, they'll be left talking to themselves.

Remember, bullies can only pick on victims who cooperate by allowing themselves to be victimized. You can take the abuse, run away, or grow a pair and make a decision that you're not going to be a victim anymore.

well to be honest if people don't like ideas like for me lately no one has liked because of what it is but if they don't like it they should not read it read title first and if they don't like go read something else instead of bringing people down and 817Taylor your not alone so don't feel bad.:(

Remember, bullies can only pick on victims who cooperate by allowing themselves to be victimized. You can take the abuse, run away, or grow a pair and make a decision that you're not going to be a victim anymore.

Cracking advice. I won't elaborate or I'll get banned.

well to be honest if people don't like ideas like for me lately no one has liked because of what it is
Exactly. None of the threads you have posted have anything to do with real railways. That "Banjo Tooie" thing was just childish. We come to the forums to discuss Trainz, not stupid video games like that.

well its up to them what they want to make you can't force them to stop look I gonna just make what I want but i am just going to leave as that besides I got a warning ok just stop before things get out of hand end of my discussion. And no I am not being mean just saying ok.

Last edited:
well I have canceled that idea but I have a new realistic railroad coming up so don't worry about it ok.:D

I want you to know, as a friend, I will always be here. For all Newbies, let me say this
for ANYONE who joins the forms, contact me, and me like UP4021 will help those in need
I am not one who talks down upon others, I am one who wants to help others become better, in a nice fashion
-Taylor

thank you 817TAYLOR you are very polite I'm not sure if you recived my friendhip request but I'm here if you need me as well ok.:) PS I chose to keep the project going I'm not listing to what they say because its my choice and you know what I mean but thank you very much and I'm gonna get skype on but I'm working on it.

thank you 817TAYLOR you are very polite I'm not sure if you recived my friendhip request but I'm here if you need me as well ok.:) PS I chose to keep the project going I'm not listing to what they say because its my choice and you know what I mean but thank you very much and I'm gonna get skype on but I'm working on it.

there is no rush man
you know my username

Why all this agonizing over someone leaving? It's a game folks, people join and leave games all the time for all sorts of reasons.

Ok, so this is not your everyday, run of the mill type game. More like an old fashioned hobby that people used to participate in for years if not lifetimes. Think of stamps, bridge, etc. Makes most computer based games look pretty ephemeral in comparison.

So stay as long as it is fun. When the fun goes, so should you. There are enough things in life that you have to do, this should not be one of them. You can always return if the fun returns.

:cool: When I get to feeling like you do Taylor, I look up "Stolen Moments" by Oliver Nelson.

You have admirers, even at 14....a nice website at that.

Hang out often, good luck!:wave:

*EDIT
Tyler your afraid, and you should be
This is one of the many reasons people such as yourself aren't accepted well here. Immaturity like this.
You recall a time when everyone was nice to eachother? Great, so do I. I recall a time when everyone learned from their mistakes and silly posting habits, the forum was a smooth running, mature community. Now, you people don't learn, you don't have some common courtesy when posting stuff and you all tend to spam the forum with crap. That generally makes us older ones not so nice. When I joined, crap like that was NOT accepted. Not the least bit. Look at that silly threat you made. How stupid! God help me for I weep for society... That tops it all right there. I can not believe you posted that. If you apologized later in this thread, great. I can't read the rest of it, I don't want to vomit.
It sickens me that this forum has turned into a d*** immature playground, like some freaking internet chat room. Please, you and everyone who acts like this here as well, please take a long hard look at what you post. I am NOT alone here. I know someone else here has got to find this stuff as insane as I do.

I love these "leaving forever" thread. I bet you'll respond to my comment. Some farewell...

Cheers,
Woody

Last edited:
Why is this forum got to have people that argue what good is that gonna do it is only adding more fuel to the fire. Look all I know is we all have to get along thats all we need to and everything will be perfect.

This is one of the many reasons people such as yourself aren't accepted well here. Immaturity like this.
You recall a time when everyone was nice to eachother? Great, so do I. I recall a time when everyone learned from their mistakes and silly posting habits, the forum was a smooth running, mature community. Now, you people don't learn, you don't have some common courtesy when posting stuff and you all tend to spam the forum with crap. That generally makes us older ones not so nice. When I joined, crap like that was NOT accepted. Not the least bit. Look at that silly threat you made. How stupid! God help me for I weep for society... That tops it all right there. I can not believe you posted that. If you apologized later in this thread, great. I can't read the rest of it, I don't want to vomit.
It sickens me that this forum has turned into a d*** immature playground, like some freaking internet chat room. Please, you and everyone who acts like this here as well, please take a long hard look at what you post. I am NOT alone here. I know someone else here has got to find this stuff as insane as I do.

I love these "leaving forever" thread. I bet you'll respond to my comment. Some farewell...
Couldn't have said it any better Woody,Well put mate.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back