Leaving Trainz

Status
Not open for further replies.

817TAYLOR

Ramblin' Man..
Dear anyone who has visited my site, and anyone who knows who I am:

I am leaving trainz. With my computer not allowing me to do much, I see no point in owning an installation of trainz. My reskins are not the best, and I cannot even patch trainz 09 to Sp4. I get talked down to by too many people. I cannot take it anymore.

I miss the old days of the forms when everyone accepted new comers and their stupid ways. I used to be one of them, just yesterday I took one under my wing. My closest friend is someone I met when I was stupid, UP4021. He took me under his wing when I was young and stupid. He has backed me a few times, and he has always been there for me. If that is not a friend, I don't to know what is. UP4021, I want to thank you dearly for everything you have helped me through. To a lesser extent, SimulatorTrain has also been a good friend for some time now. Him and UP4021 will always remain friends of mine.

My website is now own by UP4021, everything I have ever made is now his, I have some content on the DLS. UP4021 is now taking credit for those assets. May his name for everything he has done, and everything he is doing live long in the trainz form.

I here by resign from trainz and the trainz community

-Taylor Wolett

Nooo, don't leave! :( Your reskins look VERY good to me! :D ( My reskins are very bad if there not patches or hue/saturation adjustment. ) I hope to see you come back though. :'(

I appreciate the comment, but it is not like the forms are ever going to go back to the way they were when I joined
that is a big reason why I am leaving. I remember when I joined everyone was nice to each-other, now, everyone is mean to one another

let this be a lesson to newbies

you better not be a gimmie or act noob ish
or you will never be accepted here like the old days

-Taylor

p.s.

there is one thing I did not get to upload
it does not have custom trucks
but you can find the folder for it here

un zip it
and drag it into CMP
(Requires Leslie RS3LR from STW www.trainzsite.weebly.com)
sd9render.jpg

I am willing to bet if I posted this picture, I know it least one person who would talk down to me about it

http://www.mediafire.com/?aq16b7aq2jv3q5u

*EDIT
Tyler your afraid, and you should be

Even though I am not a fan of SD9s its looks like the reskin came out ok. I could have sworn their was already a sd9 in that pain scheme I might be thinking of something else.

Even though I am not a fan of SD9s its looks like the reskin came out ok. I could have sworn their was already a sd9 in that pain scheme I might be thinking of something else.

YES
Brandon Did It (StealthSteam)

It is at USLW.net

his is better and now that I released it I am sure he will tell me that

-Taylor

But... but... you just re-sized your sig banner, you can't leave now!

Seriously Taylor, I hope you'll reconsider, you have talent and I think you should continue here, damn the torpedoes!

But... but... you just re-sized your sig banner, you can't leave now!

Seriously Taylor, I hope you'll reconsider, you have talent and I think you should continue here, damn the torpedoes!

I appriciate all the kind posts, but I feel like I am at school when I come to the forms. I am tormented by some people that mean a lot to me in my life

Lol man. Thats no excuse for leaving. Bcause you dont know what you can loose, what you will loose. All the good things that hasnt hapened yet. That happens because we merge our life with our likes. Dont think this as your school, as you've said, or a ring, or a fightchat , never said that before :D. Because you have so many good friends here, and for your enemies, haters gonna hate. Dont leave and make em happy with that. Just think that you have apported more than something to the comunity. And you can do more. Im tired of my old 3 crapPC, my friends are fighting too. And im in the middle. And thats no excuse, because i take it appart of my life and my hobbys, and trainz is one of they like modelling. And it would be good to have you here in the forums, and in trainz, for now and for always :D
Just think on it :D

Greetings from spain

Sorry to hear of another wanting to leave the Trainz Community.

As I've always said, I can normally help out with patching issues and the like, since that is my domain.

Shane

This is sad:'(, I feel like becoming the Batman of the Trainz Forums and hunt down all the evil doers. But I am sorry to hear another person leaving:wave:. I hope you find something else to match trainz. But you can still play trainz but you won't be on the forums:D.

So sorry to see you go 817TAYLOR,

I remember when you first appeared on the forum, and I gave you a welcome to the trainz forum message, and to be leaving so soon is so wrong, I thank you for any help you gave me in the past, and I just want to wish you all the best for the future, but please don't give up what you love doing, because of others.

By the way, I liked your Southern Pacific engine reskin, you done a very good job of it.

Good luck for the future and I do hope to see your posts on here again very soon, you will be missed.

Joe Airtime

Last edited:
Trainz is like the "Hotel California" ... you can check out anytime you want ... but you can never leave ! :cool: as Ahhhnold said: "I'll Be BaaaaK !

Last edited:
Think I'll leave too.

Seriously though (and this isn't aimed solely at Taylor) there have been numerous threads stating members are leaving yet the majority are still here and posting regularly, often years later. Those who really are leaving, do so without fanfare or the need to post about it.

The others, more often than not, are looking for a confidence boost and the reasons given for leaving are very often similar and this thread is no different.

Taylor, bear in mind that Trainz is essentially a game and just isn't worth losing sleep over, regardless of what some stane poke on the other end of an internet connection writes. When I was 15 (I can almost remember it) bullying was done in person and was both physically and mentally painful, now it's done remotely but essentially amounts to the same thing. Always remember that a bully is someone who has more insecurities than you do and as such, is threatened by you which is the reason for lashing out/forum abuse/etc.

If you feel that you are the subject of forum abuse, don't react to it. That gives the abuser satisfaction. Instead, report the abuse and you will have the last laugh when your tormentor is banned.

At 15, you should be concentrating on enjoying life as it only gets harder once you have to live and work in the adult world.

Ádh mór ort

Trainz is like the "Hotel California" ... you can check out anytime you want ... but you can never leave ! :cool: as Ahhhnold said: "I'll Be BaaaaK !

you are correct
so instead of me leaving forever
I am taking a leave of absence
UP4021 will run my site for about a month or two
but when I return I will take the keys to the kingdom
and I might just have some gifts for the community
*cough Cough*
problem is all the damn wildfires around my house
anyhow
see you all in a few months

-Taylor

Please don't be long ... Even though I am a cranky, cantankerous, old codger, that deserves a SMACK in the ol' puss (repeatedly) ... I hate to see anyone leave ... especially great people like you. :cool:

I did not know I had any sort of fan
I thought I was just your run of the mill ex newbie
thanks a lot guys
comments like these make me see the forms have not changed.........much
I still need a break due to school
but I will work things out with Ben today or sunday
tomarrow I work
at the latest
I should be back and running by next weekend?

-Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back