Kuji Rail sim release date Friday 5th October 2007

Josef,

Thank you for your response. I tried to order TRS 2007 from Amazon.de and they told me that they do not deliver software to the US. Amazon.com does not have that title. I wonder if anyone knows where to get it.

Thanks

Bernd

Its easy enough really, just ask if somebody in Germany can buy it and ship it over to you and you pay for it and shipping, I'm sure somebody would be willing to do it;)

EDIT: I should note that TRS2007 is essentialy TRS2006+SP1 with some extra German content (hence the reason it is available in only Germany and I think Austria), I have heard that it is possible to transfer the builtin content from TRS2006 (TRS2007 would not be different in this respect) to Trainz Classics and run it without any problems. I should warn you though, TRS2007 is in German, and I don't know if it is possible to change the language to English.

WileeCoyote:D

Last edited:
No problem with the language Wolfgang, I am German living in California. I think I just wait and see how RS is developing.

Actually Omber a few Trainzers have bought it and played it, and so far they seem to find Trainz much more appealing. Some of the #Trainz guys have, and they'd be very willing to give you their analyis and rating of it.

Actually Omber a few Trainzers have bought it and played it, and so far they seem to find Trainz much more appealing. Some of the #Trainz guys have, and they'd be very willing to give you their analyis and rating of it.

I'm not sure that anyone has had a reasonable time to evaluate KRS yet, but it does seem that KRS, like MSTS, is a driving simulator.

I'm not sure that anyone has had a reasonable time to evaluate KRS yet, but it does seem that KRS, like MSTS, is a driving simulator.

I'm not sure about this, but he has a very interesting solution for timing. He calculate and show the arrival time to the next stations.

Regards

As I said on a previous post of mine, Auranites have been being very generous, kind and open-minded on this forum (theirs)... ;)

Read what others are doing from the beginning:

Marlowe,

The forums are here for support.
If topics and discussions arrise that do not require support, they are not permitted by the forum rules. Criticism of products (by us of anyone else) without value reasons for such comments are not permitted by the forum rules. Positive discussion of Rail Simulator without requirement for support are also not permitted by the forum rules.

Rail Simulator Team
And the rule:

"Do NOT try to degrade or discredit Rail Simulator or any other products, their developers and websites, or their customers. This includes slander and other offensive comments. "
Yes, it's their home but... we are not used to that over here.

Too many threads locked right now over there. I think I won't like that style.

Source: http://www.railsimulator.com/node/214

Alberte :)

BTW: No solution still given to the "jewel" piece of software by the name of EA Download Manager. Money charged, no download and no answer from the Custom service. How would you call that? Self-response: Stupidity on my part for ordering there. Some kind of bribery for not giving reason from that EA part after 4 days' void.

Last edited:
Alberte, sorry to hear that you still have not heard from EA. Do you know of any other places where we can download it from or is EA the only game in town?

I've cancelled my EA order and requested a refund... .

Amazon in the UK offers the RS with a massive discount... .

I tried Amazon UK, but they cannot ship software to the US for whatever reason. That's why I try to find a place where I can download the program from, either Rail Simulator or Trainz 2007. Any ideas???

I tried Amazon UK, but they cannot ship software to the US for whatever reason. That's why I try to find a place where I can download the program from, either Rail Simulator or Trainz 2007. Any ideas???

Can amazon.com (usa) get it from amazon.co.uk for you? I see 2006 version for c18 dollars on their site don't know about railsim.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Amazon US can't get it from Amazon UK. Thank you for the UKtrainsim link, you are right they don't have it. I never has so many problems spending my money, maybe I should just stay with FSX and give up on the train side:). Again, thanks for all your help!

Being official, some of them seem important to me:
  • Cannot exit the Route Editor without saving (although 'Undo' functionality is available)!
  • Shunt Signal LODs sometimes get mixed up!
  • No 'Delete Route' function!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Coal loading/unloading constantly working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jumping to external view, the arrow keys dont work until the mouse is moved!
  • Passengers on platforms are affected by control mode used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Train rocks from side to side while moving along the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Steam effects dont react to train controls!
  • Trains can sometimes become invisible with only their couplings appearing along the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exclamation marks are mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe:

Somebody at the Brisbane headquarters must be laughing :hehe: when reading this! I can remember sharp criticism when TRS2006 (the best virtual railroading amusement ever made!) was released with some minor buggy stuff. Not to mention classical criticism from non-Trainz users based upon ignorance, interested misguidance and I-was-told's.

Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
Cannot exit the Route Editor without saving (although 'Undo' functionality is available)!

No 'Delete Route' function!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats totaly stupid what was thay thinking when thay made that game?

This helpless abandoned guy, newcomer to RS, made laugh at the RS forum... :hehe:

Just installed the game again but for some reason still no luck the
track will not join with the snap to track tool, i realyl hope there is
going to be a solution for this because at this moment it’s not gonna
be used anymore, and if this stays this way i’m gonna bring the game
because it looks like i bought a lemon (game that doesn’t work)

http://www.railsimulator.com/node/202

:hehe: Where's the lemon tree to help this guy join the track?

Let's take it on the lighter side (of the moon) :D

Alberte :wave:

Back