K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Steve , that's looking outstanding .
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

More 3713 progress:
Just a question, is it only going to be 3713? or will it have dynamic numbering? Because I was looking at pictures of 3713s sisters and it looks like they have Plates up on the running boards of their names. If you look closely.
Super_Pacific.jpg

It's just after 6:15 AM in coastal NC. Having loaded a cut of four log cars at Nantucket forestry, the M&A's former CN S-1b 2-8-2 waits while the brakeman uncouples the rest of the unloaded log cars. We catch the #3287 again a short distance away crossing the new steel truss bridge, which had replaced an older Warren truss that had been built back in 1968.

Steve, i'm having a strange problem, I downgraded to TS2010 because TS 12 stopped working for me, but when I try to install some of the older Trainz downloads I purchased from you, I get "This file is no longer available"

I let him know about the problem, but he hasn't responded, I guess he's still working on B&M 3713

If you're referring to the email you sent me last Saturday, I already responded to it. May have gone to your spam folder because of all the links I sent.

HOLY MOLEY!!! THAT IS AMAZING

BTW There is a video of Baldwin 26 with 3713's whistle so you could probably get a recording of it from there, unless you already have

I'm like a whole year ahead of you already! lol

Plus, the whistle on 26 sounds nothing like it would on 3713. 180psi of saturated steam verses 260psi superheated steam sound completely different.

Back