K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

After a hard days work, SP MT-4 #4350 and her crew take a break in the yard.

3f5ebe69b87f6f032fb20cc056d6d9ed.jpg

Nice shots Daylighttrain. Got those both those in Athearn Genesis series in HO scale, and they sure do look nice. Can't wait till i get around to having them fixed up with sound/dcc and get around to running them again.

Quick question: do you use blueprints for the cars or just kinda eyeball them? Just curious as I assume the blueprints for passenger cars are not as readily available as engines.
You'd be surprised...and whether or not drawings are available, 'eyeball' would be a relative term. I've found that even if a drawing isn't available, you can still find truck dimensions, length over end sills and/or pulling faces, height and width, and on most passenger cars that's about all you need, since it then informs your "eyeballing" in terms of proportion, windows etc.

Yup, <kuid:211148:100001> NEC Wilmington - Philadelphia - Wilmington Yard, one of the few that has combined steam and electric maintenance facilities.

Hey Steve? Regarding some of your models that do not have ARN but allow you to renumber them manually, is there a way to change this? Send me a pm if it is possible

Aww Yeah!

Also a Milwaukee Road class A... definitely a buy as I will finally have a locomotive that operated in my home state of MN!

I also spy The Great Western Railway on the payware page, I think it's safe to assume Strasburg 90 will be coming soon.

Hey Steve, how do you install the updates? Do you have to send another E-Mail with the updated locomotives? Also, I noticed that the promo video is 8:19 long; very clever of you. I've got everything except your all your K4s and non-streamlined CP T1a, which I plan on picking up while purchasing your 819.

Sweet!

:wave:

I wasn't going to buy this set since the Cotton Belt doesn't interest me that much but then someone said GS-8 :D

Thanks for the Lark Obs. 306 too. :D (heavy weight TTG cars not included :hehe: )

Last edited:
Back