Issues saving changes

K163

Hi all,

Recently when I save changes to a route, it only saves as a session, not the route as default. EG by default (editing the route off the main menu, as appose to editing by editing the session) I've only got 12 paths programmed in on one interlocking tower, yet in a session the same tower has 28 paths. How to I fix it to the tower has 28 paths programmed in by default?

Cheers,
Craig

Last edited:
Paths are saved as part of the session, not the route. You will need to edit session to get the paths that you set up.

Since when? Up until recently all paths I've entered were always there, and the paths I've entered in all other towers are still there without re-entering every time I open the route.

Since when?

Since as far back as the initial release of TRS19 (and probably T:ANE). There is a bug in the Interlocking Towers (and pguy's Enhanced Interlocking Towers which relies on N3Vs Interlocking Tower script to work) where the path and settings are initially saved in the Route but any later edits and changes are then saved in the Session. This problem had not been fixed in TRS19 SP2. And while I have not checked since TRS19 SP2, I have no reason to suspect that the issue has been fixed for TRS19 SP4 (but I could be wrong of course).

The workaround for this is to always load the Session when working with ITs and EITs.

It can be a tricky one, because if you have the ITs/EITs in the route and normally load both the route and session then you don't notice any issue until one day you only load the route.

Last edited:
Back