Is anyone looking for a reskinner?

PVincent342

Does anyone need a reskinner , i recently quit NETS and I currently have nowhere to go , so if anyone is looking for a reskinner then I will b happy to apply.

Um do you mean as in like joining something or just taking requests?If you are just looking for requests or something than if you could use an RDC or something that is a cab car in a NJT paint scheme.And more so if you are intrested we can keep you busy for a while.

Last edited:
DD40AX and/or Big Boy, all the yellow on the DD40 should be black and the writing should say "Union Pacific Special Express" in the "Kauffman" font (or whatever that one is...). The Big Boy, just add some red highlights (like red edges to the wheels instead of white, maybe red bars, etc.). Thanks!

ohhh ok sorry.I do feel like making one but I don't have the time and/or resources to do it. Because I have 5 others that I'm dealing with closly on a project. As you might have noticed.

Last edited:
Steamtrainz is always looking for skinners, just send me a PM or email if your interested (obviously it'd be mostly reskinning steamers)

Steamtrainz is always looking for skinners, just send me a PM or email if your interested (obviously it'd be mostly reskinning steamers)

Why not skin on your own? Why does everyone need to be on a team lol? Just do what you want to :)

Why not skin on your own? Why does everyone need to be on a team lol? Just do what you want to :)
SPORBUST? , man, its been months sice ive seen u online. I started my own site so relax, and by the way , USTrainz merged with TLW to create USLW. and i just luv ur locomotives :drool: :D

my new site is coming down , there is a severe hosting problem , so the offer is back in if anyone is looking for a reskinner

Back