Interesting Links

That 2nd link is contentious, there are downloads on there that the site has not been given the consent for by the creators.
One or two creators on here may request you remove the link.

Quite right too why should this fraudster take credit for something he did not create. Avoid this site at all costs.

He's a thief!

Ok so I read the above thread. Lot of people complaining 159 of them. But I dont see anything any of these guys can do to bring the site down. So it looks like all the complainers about this site are just wasting their time. Still I think its a good site.

The fact is, this Udo creature is a thief and those who support him in his efforts are advocating theft. Good luck with The Trainz community!

Dave

Last edited:
Ok so I read the above thread. Lot of people complaining 159 of them. But I dont see anything any of these guys can do to bring the site down. So it looks like all the complainers about this site are just wasting their time. Still I think its a good site.

Methinks you are going to be very popular on this forum, NOT :(

The fact is, this Udo creature is a thief and those who support him in his efforts are advocating theft. Good luck with The Trainz community!

Dave

I do not support theft, but the only indication that he is stealing is on the word of a few people. How the heck is one to know he is actually stealing.
There are a dozens or so sites out there that have TRAINZ content on their site. So according to you they are all stealing. Anyone can say " hey thats my created content " . The subject, this is yours, this is mine, is a tough one, because if he changes a few things then adds his own Kuid number, then it it hard to prove who actually created it and who stole from who.

He has stolen the works of many WELL KNOW BUILDERS

I do not support theft, but the only indication that he is stealing is on the word of a few people. How the heck is one to know he is actually stealing.
There are a dozens or so sites out there that have TRAINZ content on their site. So according to you they are all stealing. Anyone can say " hey thats my created content " . The subject, this is yours, this is mine, is a tough one, because if he changes a few things then adds his own Kuid number, then it it hard to prove who actually created it and who stole from who.

It's only a tough subject for someone, like yourself, who isn't a content builder and hasn't had their creations stolen. Udo has stolen the works of many WELL KNOW BUILDERS who have been working on their skills for MANY YEARS and are greatly valued by the Trainz community. Those of us who have been with the Trainz community, for more than a few months, recognize their work, beyond any doubt! You have only recently joined us and can't be expected to recognize them yet but you will. The point is that he is doing something which, with the exception of a few people like himself, the entire community agrees is wrong and dishonest and harmful to the community as a whole.

Dave

It's only a tough subject for someone, like yourself, who isn't a content builder and hasn't had their creations stolen. Udo has stolen the works of many WELL KNOW BUILDERS who have been working on their skills for MANY YEARS and are greatly valued by the Trainz community. Those of us who have been with the Trainz community, for more than a few months, recognize their work, beyond any doubt! You have only recently joined us and can't be expected to recognize them yet but you will. The point is that he is doing something which, with the exception of a few people like himself, the entire community agrees is wrong and dishonest and harmful to the community as a whole.

Dave

Ok, I will take your word for it and have removed the link to that site.

Back