How to use Commodity Picker in TRS19

How can I assign certain commodities to certain cars? I would have thought I would use the commodity picker. When I click on "Commodity Overlays" , the freight cars all have commodities assigned to them already. These are not the only commodities these cars will hold. When I use the command "Instant Load" and then "Instant Unload", various commodities are loaded into the same cars. However, when I try to use the commodity picker, I click on a commoditiy, then the instruction is shown "Click on a wagon to restrict its load to ..." When I click on a wagon, it does nothing. The same previous commodity is shown.

Thank you for your help.

The commodity picker was always difficult to use, IMO if not totally confusing. The standard Instant Load command will load the first thing in the queue

You might like to try this Instant Load command instead.
<kuid2:368725:60011:3> InstantLoad with a product from a queue specified by the user

I have never used this, but from the description, you enter in the products you want the Instant Load to provide for your freight cars instead of letting the command pick one for you.

Can we put same industry (SAME KUID) into ONE ROUTE but with different job ?

I try to put 4 times of this same kuid in one route (as #1, #2 until #4), but I can't set the properties of those 4 industries do different jobs.
Everytime I set one of them, another will have same properties with the last I set.
In other word, all industry will have SAME PROPERTIES.

Can we put same industry (SAME KUID) into ONE ROUTE but with different job ?

I try to put 4 times of this same kuid in one route (as #1, #2 until #4), but I can't set the properties of those 4 industries do different jobs.
Everytime I set one of them, another will have same properties with the last I set.
In other word, all industry will have SAME PROPERTIES.
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to do here and this if off topic for this question. You can have multiple BI3 industries of the same type on a route but each has to have it's own unique name. Please take this conversation to this thread (another tutorial):

https://forums.auran.com/threads/tutorial-understanding-bi3-industry-tracks.156053/

Bob

Last edited:
Back