Help with content

Wombat2

I'm designing a new route in Trainz12.
as part of the project I need to transport various fuels (petrol, diesel etc) from a refinery to an fuel distribution centre using standard tanker wagons.
The loco and the tankers are OK, and there is no problem with loading the wagons at the refinery, but I can't find anywhere in either the download centre or my own content a facility to unload the fuel from the tankers at the other end.
Can anyone give me some suggestions please?

Some industries that use different fuels are Ports, Airports and Mines :wave:

Cheers

Ron
Thanks Ron. My problem is that while I could use one of the industries you mentioned, I specifically need a fuel unloader for the Fuel distribution centre I am building as part of my project.
I thought about the unloader whcih is part of the Airport, but I don't know how to separate it fom the rest of the content.

your best advice was from matt. Use th min then build your scene around it. With the number of animated objects you can get, It might be more realistic than a purpose made item. My suggestion is to look at some of philskenes work.
baz

Use the Multiple Industry New, Which should be built-in.

Matt.
Mny thanks Matt, that came very close to solving the problem. Instead of Multiple Industry New, I used Multiple Industry Liquids which is almost exactly what I was looking for.
All I need to do now is sort out the quantities section so that it actually unloads the whole wagon.
Really appreciated your help.

your best advice was from matt. Use th min then build your scene around it. With the number of animated objects you can get, It might be more realistic than a purpose made item. My suggestion is to look at some of philskenes work.
baz
Thanks Baz. I've taken Matt's suggestion and all I need to do now is fine tune the end result.
Thanks to everyone for your help

sorry to high jack ya thread but I figure you got ya answer and this may help you too!! is there a way to increase the length of the unloader??

E.G. I have a container terminal on my route that uses 5 container forks to unload the trains so they basically unload the whole train at once.. so I was hoping to increase the size enough to drive the train onto the unloader and then stop with the hole train on it and have the containers go or be placed one at a time over the hole train with say 1 sec between each box being placed/removed .. until complete

What is the kuid of this terminal, so i can DL it and see how it works and what can be done to fix your problem.

Back