Help: Unable to contact Trainzkuidindex

Pendolino

Cab mode weirdo
Hello, I am attempting to contact the people at Trainzkuidindex, but the contact form does not allow me sending a message because it says my e-mail address (the same I used to register) is not valid :(.

Can someone suggest me some other way to contact them?

Thanks in advance!

I appear to have the same problem. Is anybody watching over this site? Is there a person to contact? I'd like to add my info.

Well, I wonder where all the money is going?
They ask for donations, donations are fine, it gives the indication that the site is maintained and updated.
Lets have a look with who.is

OK we get a pierre courbin with a yahoo.fr email addy and a residence in Thailand.

thailand.jpg

Well, I wonder where all the money is going?
They ask for donations, donations are fine, it gives the indication that the site is maintained and updated.
Lets have a look with who.is

OK we get a pierre courbin with a yahoo.fr email addy and a residence in Thailand.

[image removed]

Not too sure if it's a good idea having that image posted there due to the personal information. There is actually a contact page on that site with a form that can be filled in for those who need to contact the site.

Shane

Hello, I am attempting to contact the people at Trainzkuidindex, but the contact form does not allow me sending a message because it says my e-mail address(the same I used to register) is not valid :(. [edited - my emphasis - RRP]

Can someone suggest me some other way to contact them?

Thanks in advance!

Not too sure if it's a good idea having that image posted there due to the personal information. There is actually a contact page on that site with a form that can be filled in for those who need to contact the site.

Shane
Shane, It seems Pendolino noticed and used the form you mention but his email addr wasn't recognized and the site didn't allow him to send the message. So something wrong on someone's end I guess.

Bob Pearson

Shane
Hi Shane
That information is in the public domain and is readily available on any domain registrar and/or domain lookup such as godaddy, etc.

My contact information is available on many domain registrar's and lookup sites. I have never been compromised.

Hi Shane
That information is in the public domain and is readily available on any domain registrar and/or domain lookup such as godaddy, etc.

My contact information is available on many domain registrar's and lookup sites. I have never been compromised.

Makes sense although I'm naturally wary of some that seem to frequent this site (spammers particularly) and wouldn't want them making use of details like that (although technically they could go elsewhere for the information). One could say I'm a wary person on that front.

Shane

Back