GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

630's old tender can be seen on the siding just after the big bridge over the creek, which is Chickamauga Creek. Also, 630's tender is built on the frame of 4501's tender. The rivets you see cost the TVRM $2,000 to add on when the body was built.

EDIT:
An interesting side note is that the Chickamauga Creek actually flows north, from the mountains of northern Georgia to the Tennessee River, just like the Nile in Africa.

Last edited:
I have seen 630's rusted our old tender many times, and did not know about the riveted cost, knew it was a new body on the old 4501 frame, the old 01 tender bodybused to sit on the flatcar at that same siding for possible conversion to a water car after it was last used in 1966 with 4501.
Did not know about chickamauga creek.
Saturnr

Cab still need a bit of work to add doors.

522fe8afb4b1ac9b0ae537b0f62cd0b2.jpg

I am just going to mention this, I had to clean up a decent amount of posts because of an attack that was later edited. Please keep in mind that regardless of whether you edit a post, if it is seen as an attack, appropriate action will be taken in the future.

I think it is probably because the 630 and the 722 are sister steam engines in the same class the only difference between the two that I could see is the month they were built, the 630 was built in February and as for the 722, she was built of September of the same year,1904,
trainman,nice work on the Ks-1.

Last edited:
Go to Turbosquid.com and download gmax 1.2 then go to google and search Trainz format gmax download. it should be the first on the search.

Well CPman117, trainman7616 sent me the mesh so I could make people happy and do all the necessary modifications to make her into what will be Southern 722, I plan to make her in all three roads, Southern Black, Southern Green, and East Tennessee and Western North Carolina Railway as number 208, Thanks, Tweetsieguy. :D

Oh thank you tweetsie guy, I can't wait to recreate a Crescent doubleheader of the 1970s with 722 and 4501. I love 630 and green and gold 722.

Saturnr

Back